Lukey719

Reaction score
Handicap
Did anyone see the finish?
Rookie wrecked in the last turn on the last lap!! Still slid across the line in 2nd...

yup just saw it. Can you imagine if he slid across the finish line on three wheels First!?!?
ESPN top Play for SURE.

edit: Great run by the rookie but he lost it before the final turn. The line he took could only put him in the wall. But it was the only racing line that would have kept him in first. He needed a miracle in reality.

I live in Northern Indiana and the dumb news lady came on with 10 laps left to talk about the weather and she has been repeating herself ever since I am getting so ticked! I am not even gonna get to see the interviews and replays before the broadcast ends! She has repeated herself for the last 30 minutes to tell us there are severe storms coming. We all know! Now shut up!

I was watching and I couldn't believe it myself! I was actually hoping Danica might pull it off... I definitely don't watch a lot of racing... maybe a few laps a year and I watched the last 30 laps I think of the Indy. Was kinda cool!

Tonights Highlights for sure

Saw it on the sports highlights on the local news tonight, quite a memorable finish.

I was watching and I couldn't believe it myself! I was actually hoping Danica might pull it off... I definitely don't watch a lot of racing... maybe a few laps a year and I watched the last 30 laps I think of the Indy. Was kinda cool!

I was pulling for Danica as well for a bit, then I saw the rookie leading and was really pulling for him. O well at least he has plenty of his career left to win another.

Tough break for the rookie.

Back