Interesting Covid Clai

Status
Not open for further replies.

-CRW-

Reaction score
Man, whom to believe... the virologist saying "it's lab created" or a different lab saying "it's natural"...:unsure:

I'm going with the conspiracy theory.

IBTL!

Wonder how long before she’s “disappeared”?

You know, I was thinking the same thing... the virologist and the other 2 people that published that article stand a good chance of "being disappeared" if what they say is true.:eek:

IBTL!

Wonder how long before she’s “disappeared”?
And "escaping to America" might be an unwise move as there are a lot of shadowy figures here that probably aided the Chinese in those efforts.

I'm wondering how long before this thread disappears? :unsure:
Hopefully ASAP. I don't want to know everyone's political beliefs and I certainly don't want to read conspiracy theories on here that don't involve loft jacking. Please leave this stuff on Facebook or wherever else you find it. It doesn't belong in this forum.

I wish there was a way to filter this sub-forum, the sports one, and all other non-golf sub-forums from the "latest posts" output. Sometimes I've seen non-golf subjects comprise over 1/3 of the "latest posts" output. Golf is why I'm here.

While I agree that this probably won't last long, I have to admit it is funny to me that multiple people that don't want to see it, make a post in the thread bumping it to the top. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

While I agree that this probably won't last long, I have to admit it is funny to me that multiple people that don't want to see it, make a post in the thread bumping it to the top. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I think we all love a good train wreck in the making...........as long as no one gets hurt of course. ;)

Who knows what to believe? I sure don't.

Just treat people with respect and love, and try to leave the world better than you found it.

Glad others went first on this one. :ROFLMAO:;)
I did read about her findings months ago on "alternative media," and it claimed there was an Indian team that also backed up her findings as there being two distinct "insertion/manipulation points" in the DNA sequencing that could not be from natural viral evolution.

Hard to take the info seriously when she appeared on the show "Loose Women" to discuss this. :LOL:

IBTL!

Wonder how long before she’s “disappeared”

Oh I want to see every inch of this crash before it inevitably gets locked, lol. Not much excitement going on in my life right now.

I’ll keep my politics TF out of it though, that’s for sure.

From the article:

French virologist and medicine Nobel laureate Luc Montagnier has made explosive revelations regarding the origin of the coronavirus, saying that the deadly virus was manufactured in a laboratory in China’s Wuhan.

Montagnier won the 2008 Nobel Prize for Medicine along with Françoise Barré-Sinoussi and Harald zur Hausen for the discovery of the human immunodeficiency virus (HIV).

Last edited:
Hopefully ASAP. I don't want to know everyone's political beliefs and I certainly don't want to read conspiracy theories on here that don't involve loft jacking. Please leave this stuff on Facebook or wherever else you find it. It doesn't belong in this forum.
But you dont have to.
With due respect to you or anyone not wanting to read the thread. Its very simple. Dont read them and just pass on this thread. After all the topic of this forum section is "random and off topic" so almost anything can belong.
But no one ever has to read/view anything they dont want to. Just sayin:cool:

Yep, dead horse here. More than one Chinese scientist has made the same claim, some of whom are now missing. China is a super oppressive country and we are blessed to be US citizens.

Yep, dead horse here. More than one Chinese scientist has made the same claim, some of whom are now missing. China is a super oppressive country and we are blessed to be US citizens.
Yup,...its pretty amazing how many folks around the world and also within here hate us and find so much wrong with us, yet people keep wanting to come here. And those of us who been here our entire lives take for granted what they have here vs what they do not know about living elsewhere.

Doesn't matter where it came from, it's here.

Doesn't matter where it came from, it's here.
So if someone where to injure you, it wouldn’t matter who did it? Even accidents have legal recourse here.

It absolutely matters and should dictate how our country responds. That could be anything from remuneration to a military response. I’ve said it from the beginning, our government knows exactly how and why this happened, but no one is in a hurry to commit to world war 3.

So if someone where to injure you, it wouldn’t matter who did it? Even accidents have legal recourse here.

It absolutely matters and should dictate how our country responds. That could be anything from remuneration to a military response. I’ve said it from the beginning, our government knows exactly how and why this happened, but no one is in a hurry to commit to world war 3.
Nope, it doesn't matter. Accidental, on purpose, what's the difference? It's here. You want the U.S. to get revenge? Great, lob the nukes. I, for one, don't care if WWIII lights off or not. As an aside, if it came from a U.S. lab, and got out over there, would you be adamant about revenge? Don't kid yourself, we're cooking up horrible **** just like every other country. I vote for total annihilation of the species.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back