Introducing the THP Knowledge Academy

TrueMotionMatt

Reaction score
We have been helping THPers behind the scenes and in various posts, and we will continue to do so, that's why we're here. While we can jabber on in a post, sometimes a video is easier for people to absorb. To help THPers even more, we created a THP Only section on our website that has some FREE video content (see Caveats below) from our Basic Academy.

We are here to help THPers with their golf games, build awareness for our brand, and grow our business. Ultimately, the content we share will help you all believe in the value our program brings. And when you eventually sign up for our paid for site, you'll be amazed at all the helpful content we've been keeping from you all this time. 😂

If there's content you would like to see, please let us know, and we'll consider adding it to the THP Knowledge Academy. Please keep in mind, we have to pay the bills, so we may not be able to accommodate all requests...maybe more content for a small fee? I don't have an answer, let's just start a dialogue.

Here's the link to sign up: THP Only-True Motion Golf Video Sign UP

We also have an App: App Download

You can get all True Motion Golf content right on your phone via the Kajabi App. All you need to do is click the App DOWNLOAD button 👆
  • What's Kajabi? It's the platform we use to host our entire online business, including our Golf Academy and our entire content library.
    • Once you download the free Kajabi app, go ahead and sign in with the email you use for your True Motion Golf content, and that's it
    • With the mobile app feature, you'll be able to read or watch all of our content right from your phone. The app also automatically saves your progress, even when you switch between sessions and devices. You'll also be able to send us Feedback via the app, so we can review your golf swing.
You'll have True Motion Golf right in your pocket!

I want to stress a couple caveats with what we share:
  1. The whole explanation isn't there: i.e. For the short game videos we've shared, there is one key aspect that you may not understand, which is the Pressure portion; 2 to 4 to 7. This description is currently only available to our Basic Academy Members (and will be in our Academy), and really helps players control the clubface better and not decel. You'll still get a good idea of how to SetUp and approach the shot, but Pressure takes Player learning to a whole new level.
  2. Our Program isn't exactly the videos we share, although they are part of the program...When we teach students in person & online, we do the following:
    1. Diagnose: We want to see what students are doing. You'll probably see that we ask a lot of questions and require video. Advice is tailored to each Player. We don't have blanket responses. Then Players we teach go through the following process:
    2. Learn It: This is the act of watching the video and trying the skill or Micro Motion for our Players
      • Get Feedback: We want to make sure they are doing it correctly, so at various points in our program, we will have an ability for Players to submit video to us so they know they're practicing the right things, not just watching video and trying to repeat something incorrectly. THIS IS KEY
    3. Train It: This is where we have players 'do the reps' to make sure they have the 'muscle memory' built up.
    4. Game It: being able to do a motion pattern and take it to the golf course are two very different things. We work with Players on 'How to Game It' so they can play golf, and not golf swing on the course.
I don't mean to be vague or cryptic, we just can't give all the secret sauce away. 😉Our Basic Academy Players are getting a taste of what our Academy is like, it will be much more in depth and have many more places for Feedback. Most of the Players in Basic are helping us design the Academy. If you like the little content you see, sign up for the Basic Academy and we can help you further (we are treating the Basic Academy like what we expect to treat our Academy members like until launch...unlimited reviews, lessons, etc.).

Last edited:
This is fantastic. Very interested to see what the offerings are and how this works out.

This looks pretty great and it's really awesome of you guys to share this. Look forward to diving in and learning more!

I have found the slice fix video and drills very helpful so far. Thank you.

Sounds interesting

Thanks!! I have immediately signed up.

Thanks for providing this. I know i'll be working on the slice drill since I've recently developed a bad slice with my driver.

Just another reason why THP keeps getting better and better and better... :love:

Interesting & will be diving in! Can't wait to see the content & eventually the secret sauce!

I can't wait to check it out!

Thanks for doing this. I'll be looking around to see what nuggets I can pick up.

Sounds interesting, thanks for providing the content!

Sounds interesting. Off to sign up for the THP Knowledge Academy. (y)

Just signed up...
Looking forward to digging in..

This sounds awesome.. I'm going to download the app now

I think THPers are really going to enjoy this.

I logged in yesterday and checked out the slice videos. I liked that they were short and to the point though video 2 and 3 seemed almost identical to me unless I missed something. Either way thank you for giving us a taste of what you have to offer.

Reactions: JB
I logged in yesterday and checked out the slice videos. I liked that they were short and to the point though video 2 and 3 seemed almost identical to me unless I missed something. Either way thank you for giving us a taste of what you have to offer.
Thanks everyone.

2 vs. 3 for slice fixer follows our methodology with one exception, Feedback.

Video 2 is a Learn It Video, where you learn the motion pattern. (In our paid for programs we give feedback before we recommend players go to video 3.) We want to make sure they’re doing the motion pattern correctly.

Video 3 is our Train It series that is designed to be follow along workout style. Think about P90X or Jane Fonda 😂 where you hit play and do the motions in your home along with the video. No Ball

I hope this helps.

Logged in and I like what I've seen so far.

Regarding potential content:

For those of us who have no rhythm (raises hand) can you provide a drill(s) that promote proper hip turn?

I've been an arm swinger since I began playing many years ago and I just can't seem to lead with a hip rotation consistently.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.

Regarding potential content:

For those of us who have no rhythm (raises hand) can you provide a drill(s) that promote proper hip turn?

I've been an arm swinger since I began playing many years ago and I just can't seem to lead with a hip rotation consistently.

Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Check out the slice fixer series...it should help. One other thing you can do is little freezer drills where you pause at the top, and either step, or use your legs to initiate the downswing.

Sounds like some good content going to be here, very interested.

Back