Im fine with whatever is decided. An entire weekend of golf would never be a bad weekend.

OK, so I've decided I'm all in on this one. So TCI x2 on Saturday and honey (badger) creek x1 with Groupon on Sunday? Have we decided where we're staying?

OK, so I've decided I'm all in on this one. So TCI x2 on Saturday and honey (badger) creek x1 with Groupon on Sunday? Have we decided where we're staying?

That course didn't give a ...... about the fact it had just been aerated for the Fall. I cannot wait to play it when its not arctic weather. Glad to have you for the full ride. If we (and that means mostly Wedge, because I'm not being much help right now) get things done, the surprise will be well worth it.

~Rock

Oh boy surprises are good especially when golf and good friends are involved

Oh boy surprises are good especially when golf and good friends are involved

Don't forget Hardees. Derek has to be able to stop at Hardees.

Don't forget Hardees. Derek has to be able to stop at Hardees.

Does Hardees still exist? God, I thought that place finally went away to become Carl's Jr. permanently.

Besides, it's his THP Bachelor Party weekend. Take him to Twin Peaks or something. I've heard the food is awful, but people probably don't go there for the food.

~Rock

Does Hardees still exist? God, I thought that place finally went away to become Carl's Jr. permanently.

Besides, it's his THP Bachelor Party weekend. Take him to Twin Peaks or something. I've heard the food is awful, but people probably don't go there for the food.

~Rock
Beach girls!

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

~Rock
Hardees is new and improved!! Great stuff if u get a chance!! Mmmmmmmm

~Rock
Hey I like there food.

Beach girls!

Nobody outside of the Des Moines area probably gets that reference. It used to have a nice (decent) driving range pretty close to it though.

~Rock

Nobody outside of the Des Moines area probably gets that reference. It used to have a nice (decent) driving range pretty close to it though.

~Rock

Can honestly say a driving range has never been on my mind when I go there.

~Rock

Hey I like there food.

Twin Peaks serves food? Whoda thunk?

Hardees is new and improved!! Great stuff if u get a chance!! Mmmmmmmm

I want that new Diablo Burger....

Homer-Simpson-Drooling-while-Sleeping.gif

Hate to tell ya'll but I'm thinkin of backin out.. I might go to Sturgis this year.

Hate to tell ya'll but I'm thinkin of backin out.. I might go to Sturgis this year.
Hey Sturgis is supposed to be incredible and as much as we'd miss you..... I wouldn't blame ya!!

We'd miss you, but I totally get it.

~Rock

Would not be the same without you but it is Sturgis!

Well as of this moment I'm still coming to Iowa but the thought is there for Sturgis

I will miss you sir but as a man with a bike I totally get it enjoy yourself

I'm about 98.8% sure I'll be there both days.

you guys know my deal, as long as I can hitch a ride with my Chicago peeps. :)

you guys know my deal, as long as I can hitch a ride with my Chicago peeps. :)
Get it done!

Back