Gotta get this 'guest list' a growing!
There is a lot of groupons bought. I hope we get a large turnout. still working on details to make this a bit different than previous years.

Tap Talking my way thru the World of golf!

I am going to try and my other son to join us on this trip

Thats alot for us to handle

I got my groupon bought, just hope my game is good by then. Shot a stinking 99 today at my hard course with 40 putts.. ouch

I got my groupon bought, just hope my game is good by then. Shot a stinking 99 today at my hard course with 40 putts.. ouch
Ever thought of putting lefty?

Ever thought of putting lefty?
Haha heck no. Thought about puting my left hand lower though. I'm just not use to the speed there and aiming was off.

I see you boys get to start posting scores today for the '15 season

Yeah, well I'd have to get a round in first.... School is just overwhelming me right now. I'm glad they want teachers to be qualified and have experience, but they're going to chase great candidates out of the business if they keep up some of this nonsense.... April 30th and I'll get some freedom!

I see you boys get to start posting scores today for the '15 season

When and where is this again?

First weekend of August.... IOWA! TCI and Honeycreek. My THP Bachelor party :p Hope to see you there!

When and where is this again?

Thank you sir. Can't commit, but consider me a maybe.

Yep posting season begins 4/1.

Figured you were asking about the outing but thought I'd answer too

Well it seems like everyone wants to stand in the way of the Iowa 2015 gathering. TCI has a tournament on Sunday (2nd). However is an open best ball so we can book tee times. Honey Creek has a private event on Saturday (1st). New plan is TCI on Saturday and Honey Creek on Sunday.

Two rounds at TCI?! Replay is ONLY $35!!

I am ok with what ever you guys decide tci is so awesome and honey creek is great

Say you guys tell me when and where and I'll be there. As long as I get to use my groupon were all good.

Say you guys tell me when and where and I'll be there. As long as I get to use my groupon were all good.
That's the attitude I like to see! :)

Two rounds at TCI?! Replay is ONLY $35!!
I'd be good with this option. 2 TCI rounds on Saturday, then top it off with Honey Creek on Sunday.

I'd be good with this option. 2 TCI rounds on Saturday, then top it off with Honey Creek on Sunday.
Might have a suprise for Saturday afternoon.

Might have a suprise for Saturday afternoon.

I hate surprises, Wedge. Unless they're awesome...

I hate surprises, Wedge. Unless they're awesome...
You should know by now that Iowa only does awesome!

Back