Is Lasagna just Spaghetti cake?

Is Lasagna just spaghetti cake?

• Yes

Votes: 11 22.9%
  • No

Votes: 37 77.1%

• Total voters
It’s a pie in a pie pan, cake in a cake pan, casserole in a casserole pan.

Very forgiving ingredients.

🤣
Exactly. There certainly is a thing called spaghetti pie. ;)

IMG_0581.jpeg

I'm voting no, but I have no valid reason to do so. I believe you have broken my brain, but I will now try this with my kids who love spaghetti, but hate lasagna.

Lots of things have layers. Like onions. Ogres are like onions, they have layers.

Sorry, just wanted to quote Shrek.
shrek GIF

….and in the morning, I’m makin’ waffles!

🤣
You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait."? Parfaits are delicious!

Parfait's may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!

No it’s better.

The crazy part of me says, it's lasagna so layers. Maybe doing it how I've seen others do other spaghetti dishes where they don't pre-cook them but layer them dry and let the rest cook it
I want to see that cross section!

Lots of things have layers. Like onions. Ogres are like onions, they have layers.

Sorry, just wanted to quote Shrek.
Based on recent information that has come to light, he's probably never seen it.

No, is steak just a hamburger?

Based on recent information that has come to light, he's probably never seen it.
That is unfortunate.

I answered yes because as of this moment it's my favorite way to describe my favorite food. 😁

You know what ELSE everybody likes? Parfaits! Have you ever met a person, you say, "Let's get some parfait," they say, "Hell no, I don't like no parfait."? Parfaits are delicious!

Parfait's may be the most delicious thing on the whole damn planet!
How dare you say such a thing when tacos exist?

how dare you GIF

Back