Is Taylor Swift the biggest singer/entertainer ever?

I wrote seven of the songs for her. 😂
I wouldn't know the difference. Not exactly a hater, but certainly not a fan. I guess you could say I was Swiftly burned out on her.

She has a following that is strong and crossed into multi genre of music. I know my wife and kids like her but I don’t care for her music really I would much rather listen to Oliver Anthony or whiskey Myers.

Imagine being upset because somebody figured out how to make lots of money while making a half billion dollar hedge fund investment worthless, while also creating loads of new material, while also touring.

Last edited:
My niece bought me a Taylor special edition magazine and the new double album CD for my birthday. Love that kid.

My niece bought me a Taylor special edition magazine and the new double album CD for my birthday. Love that kid.
Excited Lets Go GIF by 2023 MTV Video Music Awards

are you playing it now!!!
Taylor Swift GIF by AMAs

are you playing it now!!!
Taylor Swift GIF by AMAs
The only CD player I have is in my truck. So next time I run out I’m rolling the windows down and blasting it.

The only CD player I have is in my truck. So next time I run out I’m rolling the windows down and blasting it.
YASSSSSS!!!!

For you buddy! 😂😂😂
IMG_3094.jpeg

I don’t have a daughter, and my wife is only casually a fan. I wouldn’t call myself a fan, but mixing some of her stuff in on my upbeat playlists is just fine with me. No love for her music, but no hate either!

According to my daughter, who I have just discovered is a Swiftie, yes.

Nawww..... That would be Garth, or Sinatra

Sigh,

She re=releases all her old stuff. She's not making new albums and Teenage girls will buy anything TS sells$$$

I love a good conspiracy and that is a Summoning!! I saw it in a horror movie once :)

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

I change my answer after listening to channel 13 Taylor swift on SiriusXM cause that what my wife wanted.

She dominates at the moment.

She's number 1 in my book. My wife won the lottery and we bought 2 tickets to the show in new orleans. Decided to sell them since they were selling for so much and got 7k for the pair!!! Going to help pay for my initiation when we move!! The Beatles or Michael never did that for me! Color me red and call me a Swiftie!!

Back