Is there something better than a Sharpie to make a ball mark?

I think I am going to try these out. These are really smooth enough to not effect the ball?

Yep, they are basically like a stick on tattoo for the ball. They hold up pretty well and I've never even noticed them on there flight/feel wise.

I got the English flags, targets, and American stars before. Put them on my pings to distinguish them as well. They hold up really nicely and seem to last through multiple rounds. They also don't effect ball flight or contact.

image_zps97267a46.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

Very cool concept, gonna check this out.

What color Sharpie are you using? Black holds up much better than any other color they sell.

What color Sharpie are you using? Black holds up much better than any other color they sell.
Yeah, I tried Gold and it last about two swings.

I use black and it does last longer, but still fades.

I'm telling you, the balls that I would get at Jerry's in the "B" bin had marks that were very clear and very permanent - all different colors. And when I played them, the marks never faded or wore off.

I remember back in the 70's, a guy would use his wife's nail polish and claimed that the marks he made were permanent...

I thought this would be a slam dunk question - lol

I'm going to check my bag as sometimes I find balls with permanent marks on them. I know I have plenty of balls that I've marked with my Sharpie.

I'll post pics if I have any of the ones marked permanently.

What are they using dammit?????? haha

So these are pretty cool. Inexpensive way to individualize balls or clubs. Played 18 yesterday and they held up perfect on my wedge, I have read that they will last up to several seasons on clubs without issue. I haven't tried them out on the balls yet, hope to soon. Thanks for the suggestion, these would be a good gift for the golfer that has everything.

5dc9713d-2998-4fe5-9d05-3ab7ba083830_zpssb2zgz63.jpg

Sharpie Industrial markers hold up better than the standard Sharpies.

I also use the sharpie industrial markers. They seem to last. I never keep possession of a ball long enough for my mark to fade.

Jack

Not sure if this brand was mentioned but came across them on Instagram, anyone heard of MARKi? They claim their markers are more permanent than Sharpies

http://www.marki.com.au/

Not sure if this brand was mentioned but came across them on Instagram, anyone heard of MARKi? They claim their markers are more permanent than Sharpies

http://www.marki.com.au/

Wish I could find a place to buy them. The one US distributor with a web address doesn't show them on their site, even after a search. Google doesn't find them either.

I have one of those Marki pens. I think it is better than the standard sharpie. Trouble is I mark my ball by the numbers and that is where I set it up to hit so it does come off a bit with being hit with the club all the time. I tried a different mark and it did hold up better.

Back