It is a Grandaddy of a morning (thank you's and ugly video to follow)

Congrats Frank! This is fantastic news. You are going to be an awesome Captain and an awesome equipment reviewer when it's all over. Seriously happy for you sir.

Congrats!

Congrats again man!

Good stuff Frank. Being named captain of Team THP in the Grandaddy gives you an absolute pass for everything you mentioned in the OP. Congrats again buddy!

Great video Frank. Love the need to explain it later haha. Great wake up!

so happy for you frank!

Congrats again!!! Team THP is forming up nicely so far!!!

Congrats again, I don't think there is a person on this board that wouldn't love to be in your shoes right now!!

You look like you wound up on the losing end of a fight with one of the bottles on your shirt :D
First thing I thought of when your video started: "THAT'S a Captain I could see myself playing for!" :banana:

Congrats!

Great video! Congrats!

Such a great reaction. Happy for you brother! Enjoy the ride. And lead our team to VICTORY!

Hip hip hooray! Congrats!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

So pumped for you dude!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fantastic video T4K!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love the video Frank. You are one of the good guys and I could not be happier for you

It must be said...

It's totally fitting for the captain of Team THP to be wearing a fireball shirt after Team Prestige's visit. #SurviveTheNest

Congrats again T4K! You're going to have a blast.

Congratulations again Frank! This is a heck of a privilege and I'm glad you were able to get the call. Enjoy the ride sir!

That video was awesome and an instant classic, well done and congrats again!

Pretty awesome video there, LOL!

Congrats dude ...

Clearly know how to stay calm and focused ... Not sure I could have reigned in the craziness.

Sent from my Lenovo P2a42 using Tapatalk

Hahaha I love it! I can't even explain it to you... that was great!

Congrats again Captain, we all know that you will represent us well come December!

Congratulations Frank, I'm really happy for you, you're going to do great!

Congratulations on your Captaincy, @tequila4kapp! Lead THP to victory in 2018!

Back