iTunes & Android - THP Radio

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Got a number of PM's from people asking how to find THP Radio podcasts outside of using the home page of this website. With new shows coming out almost weekly, THP wanted to make sure you know how you can get each new episode of on demand audio to listen to at your convenience.

THP Radio can be found on iTunes and other areas to download and even subscribe to so you never miss an episode.

If you are an iOS (iPhone or iPad) or anybody else that uses iTunes, you can use this link and subscribe from there.

https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-hackers-paradise/id355813248?mt=2

If you are an Android user, you can use this link and subscribe from there.

http://subscribeonandroid.com/www.thehackersparadise.com/feed/podcast/

New shows include

The Dean Has Spoken - 5 Topics, 10 Arguments, Only 1 Right Answer
The Industry Uncut - Golf Minds Put on the Hot Seat with No Editing
And many more

For android, I use the "podcast addict" app and was able to find thp radio by searching hackers paradise.

• Admin
For android, I use the "podcast addict" app and was able to find thp radio by searching hackers paradise.

Thanks CC. Good to know. Hopefully it lets you subscribe straight from there.

Thanks CC. Good to know. Hopefully it lets you subscribe straight from there.
Sure does. Even goes back to episodes from 3 years ago.

• Admin
Just a heads up guys, new episode (and first ever episode) of The Golf Industry Uncut is coming to subscribers soon.

• Admin
Recording another The Golf Industry Uncut today that will be up next week for subscribers. Some really hard and interesting questions for one of the brightest R&D minds out there.

• Admin
The episode we just recorded with Michael Vrska is downright amazing.
Talk about knowledge bombs dropped over and over again.

Just subscribed with podcast addict app. Super simple

• Admin
New episode of The Golf Industry Uncut will be up later today and it is FANTASTIC!
Michael Vrska is our guest and if you like technology and learning the process of how a club is made from beginning to end this is cant miss on demand audio.

I just love listening to him talk about his company, his equipment, anything really. His enthusiasm is contagious. It really is.

JM

Just subscribed from the Overcast podcast app for iOS. Love podcasts and look forward to some THP talk time.

Make sure you download the latest episodes that have been added in 2016.
3 episodes of The Dean Has Spoken are a lot of fun
1st episode The Golf Industry Uncut with Bridgestone.

Subscribed .. I love podcasts. Thanks..

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Tomorrow another episode of The Golf Industry Uncut will be recorded to air next week and it features one of the best in the industry in design. Should be a great show.

I can't wait. Very entertaining. I wish they were longer as I really enjoy the content.

I can't wait. Very entertaining. I wish they were longer as I really enjoy the content.

Thanks.
There are really two reasons for the time limit.
1. Makes availability easier on the schedule for our guests since they are pretty big names in this industry.
2. Leaves it open for many more visits with the same guests.

Also subscribed . Look forward to the next episodes. These are so informative.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Also subscribed . Look forward to the next episodes. These are so informative.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Thanks. We have a lot coming up including a new episode of The Golf Industry Uncut each week for the next few weeks as well as The Dean Has Spoken too.

Just wrapped up a show with one of the brightest metal woods guys on the planet in TO and it will go up next week.
The conversation on CG is pretty fascinating, as is his selection for worst road rage at CPG.

Thanks to everybody that has subscribed and left a review.
It means more than you know as it helps rankings and such.

Really enjoying the new episodes so far. Quick question, I noticed the intro/exit music is much louder than with older episodes (2014 ones), and seems to be a bit louder than the content itself. Is that due to upgraded equipment, new format or are you still working out some technical things?

Really enjoying the new episodes so far. Quick question, I noticed the intro/exit music is much louder than with older episodes (2014 ones), and seems to be a bit louder than the content itself. Is that due to upgraded equipment, new format or are you still working out some technical things?

It was a glitch in the new hardware and in future episodes, it is closer to the same as the content.

It was a glitch in the new hardware and in future episodes, it is closer to the same as the content.

Ok, I figured you were working it out. Keep the good stuff coming though!

Just finished wrapping up the editing of our next two shows.
We have Project X in the hot seat answering THPer questions.
We also have Cobra R&D taking tech.

Project X show runs about 20-21 minutes
Cobra R&D show runs about 26 minutes

Both are must listen for golf equipment fans. Both will be up in the next couple of week.

Just finished wrapping up the editing of our next two shows.
We have Project X in the hot seat answering THPer questions.
We also have Cobra R&D taking tech.

Project X show runs about 20-21 minutes
Cobra R&D show runs about 26 minutes

Both are must listen for golf equipment fans. Both will be up in the next couple of week.

I am definitely excited to increase my knowledge from the ProjectX episode.

Cobra will be super fun as well!

Back