I've Been Away Too Long

Golf 'N Gator

Formally HoosierGolfer
Reaction score
Handicap
WOW! I have no idea how long I have been away. My life has been full of ups and downs for about two years. I had become pretty weak in the early months of 2018 and I ended up leaving Florida and going back to Indiana to get with my old doctor.

It has taken forever, but I've been back and forth between home in Florida and Indiana, but things got figured out with my health issues, and I'm finally getting ready to get back to Sebring and hopefully try to golf again. My last round was I think in March of 2018.

Time to look at some new clubs and get back into the swing of things!

Glad things are looking up for you.

Glad you're better and getting back into golf! Best of luck!

Welcome back.

Welcome back and glad things are looking up!

Welcome back, glad to hear things are getting better for you!

Welcome back! Hope good health is in your future. And some nice new sticks :cool:

Welcome back!!! Happy to hear things are getting better for you.

Welcome back and glad things are positive. Also awesome forum name ... Reminds me of a childhood toy, which I guess the re-released.

Gator golf!

Welcome back....so happy you got your health sorted out....be safe.

Welcome back. Good to hear you’re in the mend.

Glad to read your health has improved and are back in the game! Welcome back

Welcome back!

Welcome back and cheers to your health!

Welcome back and glad things are positive. Also awesome forum name ... Reminds me of a childhood toy, which I guess the re-released.

Gator golf!

Great game! Watching that commercial was all kinds of nostalgic!

Welcome back and glad to hear you are doing better. Lots of good clubs have come out in the last 2 years so dive in and you know THP has all the info and reviews you need.

Welcome back!

Welcome back

Glad to hear your health is on the uptick! Welcome back!

Back