James Bond 007 - No Time to Die

Hoping to go this weekend and see it on the big screen!

Have reserves tickets for the IMAX theater tomorrow night for this.

Is it just me or does the trailer not make it seem like this is the end of Bond? Reading through this thread I guess technically it is, they are starting over with a different 007.

Since I’m out of commission for golf I’m considering it!
I’d assume they exist imax that is, in Philly maybe the Franklin museum (is that what it’s called? I was there when j was really young in the late 60s).

though where else can you see the enola gay and an sr71 among other air crafts? Go to the early show and enjoy the museum as well!

Going on Saturday night. Always see the Bond movies at the theater.

Last edited:
I'm not going to give anything away, but I did not find this to be a typical Bond movie. It was actually pretty flat in my opinion.

Future 007 films are certainly going to be different!

First time I have been to the cinema for at least 2 years, you forget how good a movie on the big screen is and how immersive an experience it becomes.
Top tip I took double snacks given the length of the movie..

Saw this back on Thursday. I really liked it. Worth rewatching Spectre before you see it as this starts off right after that.

I loved the Craig run of 5 films. He's my #2 Bond right after Connery. Hasn't been a 5 film run in the series with a much continuity as these.

Saw No Time to Die earlier today. Really liked how so many elements were pulled together from Daniel Craig’s 5 film run.

While I know he built upon all those who played Bond before him, I think his films will hold up as THE best of them all… and this from a Sean Connery as Bond fan.

I won’t say more yet, as I don’t want to be a spoiler. Go see this one.

Never been the biggest bond fan. I have seen them all, will see this one at some point too but not going to stress to much about it.

I saw it on Saturday - Thought it's worth seeing - Good to be in a movie theater again - missed having to watch 27 minutes of trailers before the movie starts.

Looking forward to seeing it this week. I was skeptical of D. Craig as 007, but he's turned into my 2nd favorite behind Connery.

Got to see this past week at an early release in Phoenix. Loved it

Saw it Sat evening. I really liked the movie and Daniel Craig is a great Bond.

Saw it Friday, wife, daughter and i all loved it. I’ve read it was too long, we disagree it flowed very well. Oh and IMAX GIGANTIC SCREEN?

1633977347446.gif

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?????? I’ve never come out of a film so angry in my life (and I went to see Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull)!!!! Whoever was responsible for that storyline should never be let near a Bond script ever again. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

Based on what those who control the Bond franchise are saying about the future direction of the series, maybe it is a good time to die.

I'm not going to give anything away, but I did not find this to be a typical Bond movie. It was actually pretty flat in my opinion.

Future 007 films are certainly going to be different!
I’m intrigued! Our theatres are still shuttered so I’ll have to wait for this to come out for home viewing.

Saw this back on Thursday. I really liked it. Worth rewatching Spectre before you see it as this starts off right after that.

I loved the Craig run of 5 films. He's my #2 Bond right after Connery. Hasn't been a 5 film run in the series with a much continuity as these.
Thanks for the tip! I’ll make sure to watch Spectre beforehand!

And I agree, Connery is my favourite Bond! Nobody else is close.

Loved the movie, but the political winds that are blowing, and what they've just done to the 007 brand, can kiss my a$$...

WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?????? I’ve never come out of a film so angry in my life (and I went to see Kingdom Of The Crystal Skull)!!!! Whoever was responsible for that storyline should never be let near a Bond script ever again. 🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬
Loved the movie, but the political winds that are blowing, and what they've just done to the 007 brand, can kiss my a$$...
It's unfortunate, but I'm glad I'm not the only one feeling that way about this one.

What’s all this anger about the next Bond?

Back