Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

I'd invite myself to this, but my game would be in shambles in April which nobody wants to witness :LOL:

I'd invite myself to this, but my game would be in shambles in April which nobody wants to witness :LOL:

C'mon!!!! The more the merrier! Hop on the moose and head to AZ!

There would be a lot of questions at the border if I rolled up on a mechanical moose :oops:

I haven't seen the 2024 curling schedule yet so I don't know when the closing weekend is, but if I'm not curling I will be there!

It could be a pre-celebration celebration of my 50th birthday. Then we can do it all over again in December when it's really my 50th!

I haven't seen the 2024 curling schedule yet so I don't know when the closing weekend is, but if I'm not curling I will be there!
Forgot about the curling schedule, consider me tentative as well.

I'll make sure my team is in last place this year so we don't have to worry about championship weekend..... :rolleyes:

Now that would be interesting. I know the cost of running the compressor here where it's cold, I can't imagine having to run a couple to offset the AZ temperatures :cool:

My game is always in shambles.

So yeah, i am totally in for this.

Pencil me in, as long as @Wildcat is willing to pick me out another subtle polo.

So my calendar is wide open for April. If y'all will have me I'd love to be part of this.

Texas is back (🤮) and making our now annual pilgrimage to the wild, wild west of Arizona to bring the AZTHP coin back east!

@Nate and I are pretty open for the month, but currently leaning towards the weekend of April 12-14, 2024 in Phoenix to venture away from Camp Wildcat and spare @Nessinator a weekend of babysitting.

Any foreseeable major issues with Phoenix in April other than the assumed high green fees? Anyone have any specific preference between the 12-14 weekend and the 19-21 weekend?

I'd like to join in if it's not Masters weekend 😉

Back