Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

What night(s) are we hitting the tables?

Eyes Skull GIF by Telletec

First shot at this. Let me know if you need any changes for travel plans or if you want to play with specific guys.

Thanks for getting me out early Sunday. I have a flight at 3:30. If we finish quick ill hang around as long as I can though.

What night(s) are we hitting the tables?

Eyes Skull GIF by Telletec
I want to play some black jack after watching Tim Naki for the last 2 months or so. I am terrible, but I want to shout "Tin Tin" at a dealer.

Looks like my Alphacats were delivered today. My gray pair is already in the travel bag - which should be my second pair: navy or white?

Looks like my Alphacats were delivered today. My gray pair is already in the travel bag - which should be my second pair: navy or white?

White!

Depends on the rest of your wardrobe, but you can never go wrong with white. I like to have one light pair and one dark pair, that covers everything for me.

Can I get a final count if you will be coming to dinner Saturday nite at 8PM? Need to sign the BEO. Thanks

Just say in.

Can I get a final count if you will be coming to dinner Saturday nite at 8PM? Need to sign the BEO. Thanks

Just say in.
IN

Just say in.
in

Just say in.
In

car sliding GIF

In

Attention, JankFest (starring Nate) golfers: we will be having a little Skins game action during each round this weekend. The cost is $10/round ($20 total) and can be paid through Venmo (@AZTHP) by Saturday. I am setting this up through the Squabbit app (Tourney Invite code: DZEPDD), which will basically do all the heavy lifting for us. If everyone could please IM me your full name & current handicap, that would be helpful (note: I already have AZ THP's info).

Last edited:
Attention, NateFest (ft. Jank) golfers: we will be having a little Skins game action during each round this weekend. The cost is $10/round ($20 total) and can be paid through Venmo (@AZTHP) by Saturday. I am setting this up through the Squabbit app (Tourney Invite code: DZEPDD), which will basically do all the heavy lifting for us. If everyone could please IM me your full name & current handicap, that would be helpful.
Skins paid, and PM'ed you my handicap.

In for 2 at dinner

Just say in.
In

Attention, NateFest (ft. Jank) golfers: we will be having a little Skins game action during each round this weekend. The cost is $10/round ($20 total) and can be paid through Venmo (@AZTHP) by Saturday. I am setting this up through the Squabbit app (Tourney Invite code: DZEPDD), which will basically do all the heavy lifting for us. If everyone could please IM me your full name & current handicap, that would be helpful (note: I already have AZ THP's info).
Paid.

Full Name: NateDawg
Current Cap: *Cough* 1.1 *Cough*

Back