Jank+Nate-Fest 2024 (April 2024 in PHX)

Dear baby Jesus,

Please help guide my clubs through the wonderful people at FSA, through the vast maze of conveyor belts & safety to its home on flight 520 AA. And while we’re at it please have grace on my maybe slightly poor decision that was made a few nights ago when I should have left at beer 3 but decided it was a good idea to leave at beer 7.

In your name I pray. Amen.

Im Ready Lets Go GIF by Travis

I'm on the road in a few minutes, see you fellas in a few hours!

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

Good morning, boys! Safe travels to everyone!!

Sick Ren And Stimpy GIF

Good morning, boys! Safe travels to everyone!!
I feel this gif this morning. 36 holes for your third and fourth rounds of the year after a six-month hiatus may not have been the best plan on my part...
1000000660.jpg

Breakfast was solid this morning however

Cell phone lot waiting to pick up some Texans

1000013558.jpg

Came early to the Raven Golf Club to get some putting practice in after yesterday’s struggle.

Firing up the first cigar.
IMG_0692.jpeg

I’ve now made the same mistake on multiple THP trips of arriving in a city and nonchalantly asking how to walk to a place at an airport and being laughed at and informed that “there’s no way you could walk there”. 🤦

I came to the realization last night over drinks that this is the first gathering of THPers that I haven't driven to :unsure:

1000013559.jpg

Beers on table

1000013560.jpg

I’ve now made the same mistake on multiple THP trips of arriving in a city and nonchalantly asking how to walk to a place at an airport and being laughed at and informed that “there’s no way you could walk there”. 🤦
Careful, your Canadian is showing!

1000013562.jpg

Back