Jeff Spicoli - WITB

Keeping that bag "old school" I see! I'm pretty sure that anything you put in that bag you could hit but it's good to see you staying away from the recent technology advances that are out there right now. :D

That coin looks very familiar. Wish I still had mine. :angry: Fell out of my pocket awhile back and never found it.

Keeping that bag "old school" I see! I'm pretty sure that anything you put in that bag you could hit but it's good to see you staying away from the recent technology advances that are out there right now. :D

That coin looks very familiar. Wish I still had mine. :angry: Fell out of my pocket awhile back and never found it.

It's new enough for a simple guy like me. After trying and not liking a slew of different 3w and drivers, I went back to what I knew. Moving forward, I've decided when it's time to upgrade to the new fangled equipment like you have, I will go through a fitting rather than trying to guess what will work for me.

Great looking bag!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

For an older driver I hear lots of good things about that Cleveland driver

I passed mine on to my 15 year old son. He loves it. Huge, deep face he always makes contact with. Distance is starting to get really scary with how easy he swings. Oh to be 6' 2" and have the flexibility of a teenager.

I've been scouting a 3 Deep, XHot or X2... Don't know how I missed those things a couple years ago but I love a deep faced fairway metal...

Hopefully no shoes because Jeff Spicoli doesn't wear shoes....or a shirt for that matter! No shoes, no shirt...no service!

Hopefully no shoes because Jeff Spicoli doesn't wear shoes....or a shirt for that matter! No shoes, no shirt...no service!

I think you meant to say No shirt, no shoes...no dice!

Learn it. Know it. Live it.

:D

Mirage...mirage.....whatever it is, I'm going swimming!

Time for an update since there have been some changes:

New driver in the bag is the Cobra F6+ with a HZRDUS Black shaft

I picked up a BioCell+ 5w with an Oban Devotion shaft that I will see if it is going to replace the driving iron or not.

The latest edition is a TaylorMade Spider Mallet 2.0

962783a0efceee6f8cdcd607bbd1aee1.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looking good!

Back