Jersey Mike's Order

I had a salad for lunch, saw your post JB, and instantly regretted that decision.

For me, the more panic inducing portion of JM's menu, which Jimmy John's has now fallen victim to, is that the pictures are in non-sequential order. 2, 14, 5, 11....it looks like a flippin' bingo card. Now JJ's has the same problem, with an 8 here and then a 12 followed by a 7. I want a 14, but its number 6 on the list. Ridiculous.

Here I was thinking Jersey Mike's was only for us jerseyans

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

I had a #9 Club Supreme. Roast beef, turkey, swiss, applewood smoked bacon and mayo last night for dinner. I finally got a cold sub instead of the cheese steak and it did not disappoint. Mikes way or no effing way.

Born and raised in Philly has me spoiled when it comes to hoagies and cheese steaks. After reading about this jersey mikes has me interested in trying them out. But I have serious doubts they can compare.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Born and raised in Philly has me spoiled when it comes to hoagies and cheese steaks. After reading about this jersey mikes has me interested in trying them out. But I have serious doubts they can compare.

IMO OK, but hard to beat anything from the city joints!

I am with you on liking JM's and Firehouse. I am very basic. I don't go Mikes way. I pick my own and usually its turkey as my meat choice. I am now hungry.

I had a #9 Club Supreme. Roast beef, turkey, swiss, applewood smoked bacon and mayo last night for dinner. I finally got a cold sub instead of the cheese steak and it did not disappoint. Mikes way or no effing way.

I keep telling myself I'm going to try one of the cheese steaks. Then I order my usual and as I'm eating it I remember I wanted to try the cheese steak and say next time. Then I just repeat this every time I go in there. One of these day's I will try the cheese steak, but it's so hard not to order the #13 like I usually do.

My THP secret santa was nice enough to get me a gift card that I put to use today. Told myself to try something new so I went with the Club Supreme. It will for sure be added to the normal rotation. It was really good

Back