Jersey Mike's Order

#8 mikes way giant.... ok maybe not giant but I've always wanted to see somebody take that down.

I usually just get a #13 Mike's way.

We recently got one within easy walking distance at work. I usually go with #13, but any of the cheese steaks (chicken included) would be an excellent second option.

Subs are nothing to panic about..there are many other things worthy of panic. :)

#8 mikes way giant.... ok maybe not giant but I've always wanted to see somebody take that down.

I call that a Saturday. Could be why I'm pushing 800 lbs. :alien:

I have never been there...

#56 for this guy, every time. when I find a sub that I like, I rarely get away from it. Love me some steak n cheese

I love Jersey Mikes, but go there usually for one thing--#13 Regular on Wheat, Mike's way except hold the vinegar and add hot pepper relish. The Original Italian is what a sub should be. Every once in awhile, I'll crave a Philly Cheese Steak. Then, it's a #17 Regular, et. al.

Finally, somebody else that doesn't like vinegar on their Italian sub! I've never tried the relish, but maybe I'll try that next time.

I only go there when my kid wants Panda Express. Mike Jersey is right next door so while they’re waiting to get there poison I’ll get a sub.
I think it’s #7. Turkey with Mike’s way in regular. I like their sub. I don’t browse the menu since I only like turkey.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

See, we need a support group I think.
It has plagued me every time I go in there.

Allow me to complicate your ordering dilemma even further....have you ever opted for their wrap rather than the bread??

#55 on a flour wrap...add ranch... Thank me later.

Allow me to complicate your ordering dilemma even further....have you ever opted for their wrap rather than the bread??

Don't forget about the sub in a tub option too...

Naaah.....putting it in a wrap is pushing it, but you still have to hold it in your hand like a sandwich. In a tub, well, it's too much like an actual plated meal. LOL!!!

Jersey Mike's Order

OMG! I understand why TX would screw this up, they struggle with good food choices clearly.

But it’s Jersey Mike’s Subs Brian and you are trying to remove the delicious bread?

OMG! I understand why TX would screw this up, they struggle with good food choices clearly.

But it’s Jersey Mike’s Subs Brian and you are trying to remove the delicious bread?

Clearly you hang with the wrong people when you come to Texas... Look me up when you visit next and I'll make sure you hit the RIGHT spots.

No way..it's not a sub if it's not on bread! Just pointing out another option for more panic :bulgy-eyes:

No way..it's not a sub if it's not on bread! Just pointing out another option for more panic :bulgy-eyes:

Haha. You created a salad.

I go between 3 subs there, the Italian, the Club Supreme, and the Steak & Cheese. All are delicious. Just depends on my mood.

I always get #9 Mike's Way. We have Uber Eats deliver them to the house sometimes.

I'll take a 17 or 43.
The only place I have ever seen one of these sub shops is at Mohegan sun.

This thread made me get a sandwich for lunch.

This is really so obvious, I'm wondering why it's even a thing. COLD? Original Italian Mike's Way. HOT? Philly cheese steak. Always white hero, always large. If you're getting a hero, you're not on a diet. BTW I get a 15% discount when I show my local JM my Golf Club Membership ID. I love my Golf Club! LOL

Last edited:
Never had them, but I do recall one being a few doors down from the local Golf Galaxy. Might be a lunch trip soon, for either 13 or 44!!

#43 all day every day!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

900px-Texas_Flag_Come_and_Take_It.svg[1].png

Don't tread on my bread!!

Another panic job but came out with the Jersey Shore

f80c3decd73b078e00a6a7b22f234758.jpg

Back