Jman’s 2023 Wedges - What should I go with THP?

Jman

Here for the Conversation
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
What does my THP family think I should go with in 2023 for the wedge spot?

Convince me!

I hear those Edel wedges are really nice! Maybe a couple P grind wedges?

Probably some sort of wedge.

• Staff
Played a full set in 2022, not opposed to that at all, but I’d need new grooves

• Staff

How about the new CBX Zipcore wedges for anything 3/4 to full swing, and the RTX6 Zipcore for your highest lofted wedge. All Cleveland. As for the support for the CBX, I'll take you back to a fine piece you and @Canadan put together:

Mizuno is solid. Nice forged wedge. Also the finish options are pretty fantastic.

I'd wait for the SM10 :LOL:

But until then, I'd game the Cleveland RTX Zipcore (y)

Something raw and rustable, and rebar shaft.

How about the new CBX Zipcore wedges for anything 3/4 to full swing, and the RTX6 Zipcore for your highest lofted wedge. All Cleveland. As for the support for the CBX, I'll take you back to a fine piece you and @Canadan put together:

Oh and Tour Rack for the RTX6 ;)

S23s. They are by far the prettiest!

Once upon a time, I was on the wait list, but I lost interest with so many options out there who support THP’ers

While I’m looking forward to trying the RTX 6 tour rack wedges I will throw in another vote for the Edel SMS wedges. You’ve played them so you already know how freaking good they are.

While I’m looking forward to trying the RTX 6 tour rack wedges I will throw in another vote for the Edel SMS wedges. You’ve played them so you already know how freaking good they are.
I do indeed, and have gushed about them, but I kind of want to try something different this season.

Just look in your email for a sign! Anything from Vokey today?

I really liked the Edel wedges and ordered 3 t grinds yesterday.

Those are my vote

F4C9441D-0CBD-4890-8DEF-F9740720D5D7.gif

@Jman how long's it been since you gave Cobra a season?

Any time spent with the new Snakebite? Maybe some Bettinardi?

@Jman how long's it been since you gave Cobra a season?
2021 Morgan Cup they got about 100 rounds, first Snake Bites, I really need to know if the feel is better this time around, those were extremely hot off the face which I struggled with feel and consistency wise

Back