John Rahm's Masters Champions Dinner Menu

It looks like a great menu!

Love that menu, looks delicious!

food looks fantastic, but where's the paella?!

and i want to see the wine pairings

To be a fly on the wall in that room..

That sounds the most interesting of any menu I have seen in a bit.

Had to reread twice , forgot what Turbut was ….

More spicier than my taste but would have a crack

Can't pronounce more than half the words and don't know what 75% of the selections are. Please pass the PB&J, and a cold glass of milk.

How does this work exactly?

Does champion say...
I want meat and potatoes and they craft some craziness?
Provided a list to choose including wine pairings and such?

I assume my invitation will arrive shortly making up for losing the lottery again.

How does this work exactly?

Does champion say...
I want meat and potatoes and they craft some craziness?
Provided a list to choose including wine pairings and such?
I'm pretty sure they choose whatever they want, and the chefs at ANGC prepare it for them.

I'm pretty sure they choose whatever they want, and the chefs at ANGC prepare it for them.

and i believe the champion foots the bill

I was just in Spain (Sevilla) a couple weeks ago and had most of the items on this menu. I can confirm everything is amazing and delicious. Spanish Tortilla is insane

Ribeye….yum!

I can’t pronounce most of it but sounds delicious…. Sign me up.

Scooby Doo Drool GIF

This interview is super interesting.. 1. I didn’t know he was from Basque Country. We have a lot of basque influence here in northern Nevada and I love their food. 2. I think it is awesome that he loves golf and watch’s tour events tot he point that you can tell he is actually watching and paying attention to the broadcast. 3. Sounds to me like he misses the tour to some level.

I would come into this dinner with an open mind. Not sure I understand or have tasted any of these items! Love the tapas!

This interview is super interesting.. 1. I didn’t know he was from Basque Country. We have a lot of basque influence here in northern Nevada and I love their food. 2. I think it is awesome that he loves golf and watch’s tour events tot he point that you can tell he is actually watching and paying attention to the broadcast. 3. Sounds to me like he misses the tour to some level.

The only Basque restaurant I've ever been to is in Elko, NV. Really enjoyed the food.

is this categorized as a 3 course meal or a traditional 4 course meal? 😂😂

Back