Join THP and Budget Golf for Top Golf on us!

I had an awesome night tonight! Thank you THP, Budget golf and all of those who believed in me (haha). Where else can you get 2 hours of free food, drink and incredible swag? No where else but THP events. A special thanks to all of the people who made this happen (Budget Golf). The people at Budget Golf are so much fun and it was great getting to talk to them! It was awesome getting to see some familiar faces and some new ones! Especially my RR teammates! Here is a little pic of the swag we got! And yes those are logo balls ladies and gentleman!
7d12f82d52b4c2d1bde933306e2afe1e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice little swag haul for coming out tonight.

Oh and I forgot to mention a $25 gift card to Budget Golf!

Very nice gift bag from Budget Golf! $25 gift cards for all, so nice.

Thanks to THP and Budget Golf for hosting this event. A great time was had by all. Thanks for the Great SWAG! Great to meet Adam from Golf Unfiltered as well.

Thanks THP and Budget Golf for putting this together. Great time tonight, free food and open bar was very generous and the swag bag topped it off!

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Like everyone said, thanks JB and THP and Budget Golf for the swag and food/drinks! It was a blast hanging with with fellow THP'ers and putting faces with names. A small event like this makes me wanna enjoy and be apart of one the more events even more!!

As everyone mentioned, good times had by all and the swag bag was an unnecessary bonus for us. Thp and budget golf went out of their way to give us an amazing bonding time over golf, food, and booze. Good to see everyone from prior events and meet the newcomers. Thp is awesome

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

Had a blast tonight and thank you to THP, Golf Unfiltered and Budget Golf. Was great seeing some familiar faces and meeting some new guys. It was nice meeting Adam from Golf Unfiltered and all the great people from Budget Golf. The Swag bag was unbelievable and thank you for that.

Finally home. A lot of driving for a whole heck of a lot of fun. Chipping contests, great food, wonderful THPers, an incredible sponsor Budget Golf and the swag bag just knocks it out of the park. Great stuff. And now it's off to bed....to dream of what fun things I'll spend my gift card and more on at BudgetGolf.com tomorrow ?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

What an awesome night! Thanks Budget Golf and THP! Was great getting to meet a bunch of others from the area. Adam was a pleasure meeting you and your fowl mouthed wife! Thank you again to everyone that had a part in putting this together and Budget for the awesome swag bag!

Such a fun night. Thanks Budget Golf and THP. Food, friends, golfing and an awesome gift bag hard to beat on a Friday night. Thanks again to everyone involved.

Had a great time tonight with THPERS and Budget golf and such a fantastic swag bag. Truly grateful for being invited. I am also very proud of my new moniker that I was given last night as having the ugliest golf swing at the event last night lol. You guys have no idea the amount of work it takes to keep that swing going lol. Again thanks for the great time last night Budget Golf and THP for a awesome event

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

I had an awesome night tonight! Thank you THP, Budget golf and all of those who believed in me (haha). Where else can you get 2 hours of free food, drink and incredible swag? No where else but THP events. A special thanks to all of the people who made this happen (Budget Golf). The people at Budget Golf are so much fun and it was great getting to talk to them! It was awesome getting to see some familiar faces and some new ones! Especially my RR teammates! Here is a little pic of the swag we got! And yes those are logo balls ladies and gentleman!
7d12f82d52b4c2d1bde933306e2afe1e.jpg

That water bottle is awesome. I might need to grab one of those

Had a great time tonight with THPERS and Budget golf and such a fantastic swag bag. Truly grateful for being invited. I am also very proud of my new moniker that I was given last night as having the ugliest golf swing at the event last night lol. You guys have no idea the amount of work it takes to keep that swing going lol. Again thanks for the great time last night Budget Golf and THP for a awesome event

Are you sure you didn't watch me play??

My wife already stole the water bottle.

No pictures of that swing??

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

No pictures of that swing??

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
God I hope not. I was a little angry at first when it was put out there last night but Hell it's true I have started lessons and it's the hardest change I have ever been thru. Until recently I couldn't break 50. Last night I didn't make one good swing as I reverted to a combo of all the bad and none of the good. I am not giving up the change no matter how hard it is today's round was proof that it's coming along when I trust it. Unfortunately I trust it like a man trusts his X wife not at all lol

Lost a sleeve of balls already! Figured I'd advertise with them for budget golf lol

Lost a sleeve of balls already! Figured I'd advertise with them for budget golf lol

Product seeding...

Well I am 24 hours later then most here but I will add my two cents.

I had a great time at Top Golf last night. This was my first THP event and it was great to put some faces with names. I much look forward to playing some rounds with some of these guys in the future, especially some of my showmeprairie teammates.

The folks at budget are top notch and were great hosts. The swag they gifted us was very appreciated and totally unnecessary. I should note that I have all ready spent my gift card.

Topgolf was a great venue as per usual. Food was good, drinks were cold, and there was no shortage of either.

Surprise, surprise the weather was questionable for yet another THP event (I hope that is not a continuing trend for the year) but it all worked out in the end.

Thanks THP and budget golf for being so kind to all of us hackers!

I didn't notice a gift card.

Back