Join THP & Budget Golf for Top Golf

God do I love top golf and Top Golf Naperville is pretty sentimental to me since it has been part of my first THP event I ever attended and now two events I have hosted! Looking forward to hearing more about this!

God do I love top golf and Top Golf Naperville is pretty sentimental to me since it has been part of my first THP event I ever attended and now two events I have hosted! Looking forward to hearing more about this!

Me too buddy. This is going to be pretty insane too. THP and Budget will be there. We will be doing THP Live. We will be having contests and of course playing Top Golf and we have food and drinks for everybody.
And oh yeah, its free.

Looking forward to the THP Live! The Budget Golf one was a ton of fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wish I could , I'm sure it will be a great experience!

awesome....(that's all I'm saying)

Maybe my wife will be ok leaving for the weekend on Saturday morning instead.....

Sounds like fun. Almost - almost - makes me sad I moved away from Illinois. Love how Budget Golf has gone all in with THP!

Just a heads up that signups for this will be available tomorrow.

Just a heads up that signups for this will be available tomorrow.

Thanks for the heads up! I am down!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for the notice! Ready and waiting!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N915A using Tapatalk

nice! will be watching!

Oh, I'll be all over it. Love me some THP and TopGolf, then add Budget Golf #MINDBLOWN

THP and Top Golf? Nice. And Budget Golf? Even better. And another THP Live episode from Chicago? I'll start working on my signs, now.

Seems like a good way to warm up for the RR!

#showmeprairie

Well never got my vacation request back so hoping that I get selected to attend and get my night off!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Boss card has been played. Only live about 40 mins away

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I would like to join if a spot is still open

Ok Gents, Ozzman and I are playing a Call Out that Friday afternoon - 10ish... Location to be determined - South of Schaumburg for sure. Who else is in?

Back