Jumping into the fray from CT

Vic64

Reaction score
Handicap
20ish
Hello All, came upon this site, did some poking around and seems like a cool place to park. Been on and off with my golf game for last 10 years or so due to running my own business. Now that I've settled back into the work force Mon-Fri, looks like weekends will be for getting back on track! So, greetings from CT! Looking forward to THP!

Vic

Welcome to THP, Vic!

Welcome to THP, Vic!

Welcome to THP Vic!!

Welcome to THP!!! What part of CT are you in

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome to THP!

welcome to THP!

Scarnici---West Hartford, pretty central! See you are from MA, good Portuguese food out your way! I see you play the Ping G irons... was looking at upgrading this year. How do you like them?

Welcome. Enjoy your stay.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome to THP

Welcome to THP Vic!!!

Welcome to THP!

Welcome Vic!

Welcome to THP!!

Welcome Vic, I have some family in Bloomfield and have played a few courses out that way (Tumble Brook, Tunxis, Gillette Ridge). There is a really good group of Northeastern THP'ers on here, hope to see you at an outing.

Welcome to THP!

Welcome, stick around and you'll like it here.

Welcome Vic, I have some family in Bloomfield and have played a few courses out that way (Tumble Brook, Tunxis, Gillette Ridge). There is a really good group of Northeastern THP'ers on here, hope to see you at an outing.

Yea, that's right next door. Will have to check them out! Looking forward to it!

Welcome to THP.
I lived in West Hartford a while. Right in the center by Max's Oyster Bar.

Welcome to THP!

Back