ANNOUNCEMENT June Budget Golf Deal of the Month

Always looking out for us northerners. Respect.

I did tell my wife when it showed up that Scott must have hooked me up good!

That duffle is amazing, it's already replaced my old one in the closet.
Well let's just hope I'm not wrong otherwise I'm going to look like a jerk. To be fair to @swr it may still not be great for our friends up north with all of the duties and fees, but you should be able to select your country and checkout as normal.

Just got my back pack and duffel. High quality and a great deal. If your headed to the Morgan Cup this should be an easy decision.

Mine are in hand and awesome!

Although question, what is the purpose of the two almost belt loop patches on the top of the backpack? I assume it is to lash more stuff on the back but are their specific nylon webbing folks use?

Needed another duffel & backpack like I needed another hat. Or hole in my head. Too good of a deal to pass up, though. Mine arrived yesterday.

Budget Golf rocks - added three dozen Z-Stars plus a complete set of clubs for my stepdaughter as well. Great service for sure.

Mine are in hand and awesome!

Although question, what is the purpose of the two almost belt loop patches on the top of the backpack? I assume it is to lash more stuff on the back but are their specific nylon webbing folks use?
You are correct. Those are lash tabs. They seem to be coming back more as an aesthetic thing, but do have a use. Seems a lot of people just use rope and carabiner clips to attach things to the tabs.

Using these this week

Friendly bump since this one isnt going to last much longer.

Used my duffel from the budget championship for a weekend getaway. Told the wife about this deal and she said to place an order. Done deal.

My son can't wait to use the backpack and I'm planning on the duffle for my next road trip!

These two items are legit, my son can't wait to use the backpack for camps and school, the long/large water bottle pouch is awesome on it.

And the duffle bag will be great for overnight golf trips for me, compact but still a ton of space.

I almost forgot about this. BOOM! ordered. @ddec thanks for bring this thread up to the top again!

I just pulled my 2 bags out to pack for the World Am and I am really impressed how nice they are.

I really like mine, also. Used the duffel on a golf trip last month.

Had to spend an unexpected week in the hospital, just got out yesterday, and I took the backpack. Lots of pockets to fill with stuff I probably shouldn't have taken lol.

I just used the backpack today. Loved it. Every time I use it I seem to find a new pocket or storage area. It’s my second Cobra backpack, and my favorite of the two.

I just used the backpack today. Loved it. Every time I use it I seem to find a new pocket or storage area. It’s my second Cobra backpack, and my favorite of the two.
Heading to MN next week, both will be tagging along.

Back