It was my dads. He had it for about 3 weeks. He kinda liked it but wanted a closed face after not liking the tour face so he gave it to me.

It was my dads. He had it for about 3 weeks. He kinda liked it but wanted a closed face after not liking the tour face so he gave it to me.

Ohh okay. Gotcha.

I know what it's like playing with a reg TCC its freakin terrible. I only have a 95-100 SS and I have to slow my speed down to about 85 to hit a straight ball.

how do u like the 32's elchene? i play them and love them. so buttery haha. im also planning on getting an odyssey 9, not sure if it will be the black series tho. and welcome to the sight, its full of fun and adventure. u will love it :banana:

Oops! I forgot to turn on the email alerts so I didn't see your question, sorry...
Thanks for the welcome, I'm already liking this site. I love my 32s, they really do feel so great when you hit them on the button. My iron play is probably the best part of my game, so I really enjoy using the blades. Good luck with the #9, they are such great looking putters. I'm still not sure whether or not I like the insert feel, but I've never putted better with any other putter before.

i dig the set, except im not a big hybrid person but i think i need to become one hahaha

I've actually switched back to my ZB 3 and 4 irons fairly recently.

Back