KBS Tour FLTD Preview

Absolutely love these shafts and will provide more notes later this evening!

i am excited about these looking to for the S+ can not wait to hear more about these or try them out. I love KBS, best shafts around

Absolutely love these shafts and will provide more notes later this evening!

I'll be listening closely as you game the 130x correct?

I'll be listening closely as you game the 130x correct?

That I do. Will be a day or two as work has me bogged down.

Anyone have experience using the FLTs in 4, 5, and 6 irons while continuing to use the KBS Tours in the 7-GW?

Wondering if mixing the two shafts will cause issues in feel or playability?

Time to throw some thoughts down in regards to these shafts.

I am playing to 130's in my F6 irons and have to say they are fantastic from the 4i all the way down through the PW. I have always preferred a heavier weighted shaft and these fit the bill. Prior to these irons I did not carry a 4i and carried a Hybrid as I just could not hit a 4i regardless of the shaft pairing. Well let me say that my bag has been shook up and the hybrid removed because hitting long irons with these shafts has been simple as buttering bread. They launch so easy and just fly straight. I have seen added distance as well. Just a nice overall comfortable shaft.
As for the scoring irons, as others have mentioned, the shot shape is not one of a ballooning shape. I've always got my scoring irons high, but there is just something about these that I could sit and watch that ball flight all day long.

When I first heard these were paired with the irons I was worried they might be to much for me. Well that isn't the case and I have found a new love relationship with KBS Tour Fltd 130.

Yeah my interest is now a hard ponder. Great thoughts! My concern was mainly the short irons.

Back