Kevin Kisner fixes weekend golfer's chipping game

Great swing thoughts from kiz!

The best things about this video:
NO BS
Straight to the point
Quick with the Tips
Super simple techniques.

I absolutely hate the videos that people put out, "The #1 Tip to Fix Your Chipping" and stuff like that, that take 10 minutes of talking about it for someone to take a swing. Kis gets straight to it, no nonsense, try this instead...... LOVE IT!

Stuff like this is what golf needs to be putting out right now. Golfers out there teaching the weekend player, keeping it simple, keeping it laid back and casual.

The best things about this video:
NO BS
Straight to the point
Quick with the Tips
Super simple techniques.

I absolutely hate the videos that people put out, "The #1 Tip to Fix Your Chipping" and stuff like that, that take 10 minutes of talking about it for someone to take a swing. Kis gets straight to it, no nonsense, try this instead...... LOVE IT!

Stuff like this is what golf needs to be putting out right now. Golfers out there teaching the weekend player, keeping it simple, keeping it laid back and casual.
I would watch weekly Kisner swing tip videos. They'd probably only be about a minute long each, but I was able to take so much from that one.

Do this. Bam, you're fixed.

I also know that if I feel a skull coming to just get it out of the ******* way now thanks to him.

You should see the entire video where they essentially do a drunken vlog around his home course with his buddies. Funny stuff.

Watched a number of Kevin's videos before and when he was playing in the Dell tournament. He has a nice swing - very steady and confident looking.

I have to watch more Kinzer

I have to watch more Kinzer
Barstool has about an 1.5 hour video where it is just the Foreplay guys with Kisner and his buddies at Palmetto. Pretty fun watch, I watched it over two days of lunch breaks.

I remember a few months ago someone posted "what would be your dream foursome" and I had Kisner in mine. I remember a guy questioning my choice on Kisner and I said that he can putt and he seems like a very cool guy to be around because I have heard multiple interviews with him and the Barstool guys. I'm glad this is proving me choice.

video is not working for me.

I remember a few months ago someone posted "what would be your dream foursome" and I had Kisner in mine. I remember a guy questioning my choice on Kisner and I said that he can putt and he seems like a very cool guy to be around because I have heard multiple interviews with him and the Barstool guys. I'm glad this is proving me choice.
I do agree, Kisner can definitely putt. One of the strongest parts of his game it seems.

Cool video! Thanks for sharing! I can definitely use those tips

Barstool has about an 1.5 hour video where it is just the Foreplay guys with Kisner and his buddies at Palmetto. Pretty fun watch, I watched it over two days of lunch breaks.
I watched that one also, he spotted one guy 25 strokes, another guy 40 strokes, and beat them both. Kisner's trash talking game is on point! :LOL: It looks like he would be a lot of fun to golf with.

I watched that one also, he spotted one guy 25 strokes, another guy 40 strokes, and beat them both. Kisner's trash talking game is on point! :LOL: It looks like he would be a lot of fun to golf with.
That was my feeling as well.. His trash talking was actually quite friendly.. Kis should be a fun guy to catch a round with for sure!

Good simple and easy to under stand video.

That was my feeling as well.. His trash talking was actually quite friendly.. Kis should be a fun guy to catch a round with for sure!
I listen to the Foreplay podcast (the three guys who he was spotting strokes to), and they were saying the most frustrating thing about his trash talk was that he would tell you exactly what you were going to do. "Slice tee shot, duffed shot from the rough, three putt, bogie"

Used this advice yesterday on the course and was hitting my chip shots much more consistently! Considering it was my first round of the year, I was not playing my best, but wasn't a complete blood bath due to some of Kis' advice

That video is so good, breaks it down in such a simple way and makes it all fun. Sign me up for a couple of those lessons..

Sometimes it is hard to keep a wedge at the center through the swing and in some cases depending on lie hard to pull it off. When I do keep that "triangle" hands/arms/shoulders working well it really works for me, just cannot do it all the time. The wedge game can be a true beast.

I used his tips several times this weekend was really able to hit some good chips. I only skulled one but it was a kind of janky lie sitting down in a depression so there was no way to get to the bottom of the ball without getting really steep, and had to try to elevate over a bunker. Ended up catching the ground behind the ball, leading edge bounced into the ball probably just below the equator. It got over the bunker, but it also went over the other side of the green. The return chip was inside four feet, though.

That was a good fun video.

It is such a simple concept but hard to trust at first

Back