Klondike Bars: Underrated?

BigDill

2023 Morgan Cup - Team Hackers - Cobra Golf
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
I had a Klondike Bar for the first time yesterday in what had to be at least 10 years. When I am looking for a handheld ice cream option, I go chocolate chip cookie ice cream sandwich, Drumstick, or the Klondike Bar’s cooler cousin, the Choco Taco.

But I grabbed a pack of Reese’s Klondike Bars yesterday on a whim and boy did it hit the spot. It’s simple, mess free, and the foil wrapper is both easy to open and serves to keep everything in control and off your lap. I think next time I will go with the Heath Bar flavor.

Anyone else think that Klondike Bar is underrated?

Last edited:
Big fan of the Reese's and Heath Klondike bars!

Super underrated! Is there a difference between a Klondike bar and an Eskimo pie?

I am a fan of the Heath Bar Klondikes.

Definitely underrated, I had the Reese one about a month ago and I had not had one for at least a couple years, forgot just how good they were.

Same. I'm a big fan of Reese's pretty much anything!
Are you my wife?

Just kidding of course :ROFLMAO:. She sure loves Reeses, and I do too, when she lets me have some 😢

Mint FTW

My 5 year old daughter loves them. She eats them all the time

Straight up old fashion OG Klondike Bars! 🤤🤤

I can eat em all....If I had my preference I like the candy bars in ice cream form...Like Snickers.

I still remember the commercials, what you do for a Klondike bar.

Me:

Reese's Klondike ok
.. all others heavily overrated

Not over rated at all. There are a couple boxes in my freezer. My wife and I both love them.

Mint and Heath for me, but it's hard to fault the OG vanilla

EDIT: Did you know there are mini Klondike's? For the kids, we've got some vanilla ones they are three bite size and delicious.

I can eat em all....If I had my preference I like the candy bars in ice cream form...Like Snickers.

Those candy ice cream bars don't stand a chance in my freezer. The day I buy the box, they're gone. The Twix and Snickers are toooooo good.

I like them, but they are too messy. Give me a fat boy over a Klondike any day.

Absolutely!!! Our freezer is stocked with Reese & Heath Klondike’s!!!

Wouldn’t kick the Klondike Bar out of my bedtime snack that’s for sure.

They will always remind me of my grandfather. Klondike bars were a staple at my grandparents house and my grandpa wouldn't look at anything else when he had a Klondike in his hands. Underrated!

Anyone ever have a Cool-A-Coo ice cream sandwich at Dodger stadium? It was as if angels had created an ice cream sandwich, best ever!

I’m 40 and I haven’t had one in at least 30 years. No joke.

I don’t like Klondike bars because every time I have one I have two. Sometimes I have three. And I cannot seem to keep the chocolate off my hands, shirt, face, chair, and nearby pets. Also the mint chocolate chip Klondike bars are 🔥
1596511037503.jpeg

I like the almond version

Back