kuyaariel

Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Good morning. Going through my pictures of my clubs and decided to do my WITB. I wanted an all JDM set. I also built all of my clubs. I paint filled a few as well. All of the clubs are listed in my signature. The biggest surprise for me was how much I liked the SYB 7 wood. By far the least expensive of all the clubs, and it's my go-to. The second surprise was how much I liked the Xcaliber graphite shafts in my irons. Highly recommended!

Here are the pics of when I received the components and a few after a put them all together. I'll take some current pics when I get home. There are a few pics of my Vega driver that I have since replaced with the Emillid.

Enjoy!

20160403_185613_zpsnvut3slz.jpg

20160411_174616_zpsdeubty3d.jpg

20160411_174623_zpshu1e1lkd.jpg

20160402_090908_zpscbg0w708.jpg

20160402_090921_zps7hlqmgco.jpg

20160326_204126_zps6xnaiecx.jpg
20160326_204138_zpskf08brth.jpg

20160330_103056_zps8eaqn8ie.jpg

20160330_185205_zps1ajvlb6i.jpg

20160325_170645_zps6cojacud.jpg

20160302_181435_zpszerlo7x0.jpg

20160403_192029_zpsenawdxym.jpg

image.jpg6_zps9e4lhm1j.jpg

20160403_185708_zpspbevt5jl.jpg

20160403_190145_zpsbb9lzrxc.jpg

20160403_190357_zpsx5nas1kk.jpg

20160403_185919_zpsswbytqal.jpg

20160403_185946_zps7vrhzues.jpg

Last edited:
That is quite the set up. Great looking bag

I won't lie, I very much look forward to the evolution of this thread. You are a madman dude, and I mean that in a really good way!

The most unique setup on the forum, hands down. Looks great!

love the bag. So much JDM goodness.

How are you liking those irons? I have seen them a couple places and love the way they look. I am playing around with a mostly JDM bag, but this is next level.

Loving the JDM. Fourteen wedges are slick,how are you liking them?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So far so good. I don't know if it's the graphite shafts, but these feel great when pured. Much better than the Romaro Ray's, Fourteens, Scratches, and Hakusa's I had before. And the black is holding up well. I will say your Epons are great irons as well. My little brother plays those, and paired with Nippon 1050's the are awesome.

How are you liking those irons? I have seen them a couple places and love the way they look. I am playing around with a mostly JDM bag, but this is next level.

The wedges are great. I still prefer the Fourteen RM-12's head shape I used to have, but these are still awesome. Best thing is when I bought the heads they didn't have any paintfill, so I got the paint them how I wanted and get matching ferrules. BTW, the lofts are 48, 52, and 56. The pw in my Dance with Dragons irons is 44, so I needed a "gap" to my gap.

Loving the JDM. Fourteen wedges are slick,how are you liking them?

This is a really cool bag and this will be a fun thread to follow

So far so good. I don't know if it's the graphite shafts, but these feel great when pured. Much better than the Romaro Ray's, Fourteens, Scratches, and Hakusa's I had before. And the black is holding up well. I will say your Epons are great irons as well. My little brother plays those, and paired with Nippon 1050's the are awesome.

I really like the look of the Epons. Those hybrids are incredible looking. Did you get them from TSG by chance? I have wanted some of their raw wedges ever since I saw them in an email.

I did. Those 2 hybrids were the only clubs I bought from TSG

I really like the look of the Epons. Those hybrids are incredible looking. Did you get them from TSG by chance? I have wanted some of their raw wedges ever since I saw them in an email.

Really impressive and cool setup! Love it.

Here are a few pics of the shaft with the irons.

20160325_184434_zpshplh9qbi.jpg

20160321_174445_zpsv1uv7r9k.jpg

The wedges are great. I still prefer the Fourteen RM-12's head shape I used to have, but these are still awesome. Best thing is when I bought the heads they didn't have any paintfill, so I got the paint them how I wanted and get matching ferrules. BTW, the lofts are 48, 52, and 56. The pw in my Dance with Dragons irons is 44, so I needed a "gap" to my gap.

I was thinking on the RM12's the head shape is nice. I like customization you did looks great. I am envious a tad

Congrats, that is a sweet setup.

How did you learn about the Dance with Dragon irons? What made you select them over Fourteen or Muria, etc?

I love seeing different equipment. Those irons are awesome. Are they .355 hosel if so what did you do to stuff the xcalibre shafts in then. I'm pretty sure they only come with a .370 tip.

Kuyaariel's WITB

Very nice set there!

I just wanted something different, and say these on TSG. I've also owned many Fourteen sets, a Scratch set, Romaro Rays, Miuras, Hakusas. My brother owned 2 sets of Epons. All feel great. I really liked the black finish, so that's what I chose it.

Congrats, that is a sweet setup.

How did you learn about the Dance with Dragon irons? What made you select them over Fourteen or Muria, etc?

Yes, these are .355 and the shafts only came in .370 tips. Lets just say I very carefully and tediously sanded each of the shaft tips (after tip trimming per iron head) until it fit.

I love seeing different equipment. Those irons are awesome. Are they .355 hosel if so what did you do to stuff the xcalibre shafts in then. I'm pretty sure they only come with a .370 tip.

I just wanted something different, and say these on TSG. I've also owned many Fourteen sets, a Scratch set, Romaro Rays, Miuras, Hakusas. My brother owned 2 sets of Epons. All feel great. I really liked the black finish, so that's what I chose it.
Thankfully I've managed to limit my JDM purchases to a couple of center shaft Odyssey #7s and a Homna 3w. So far...

That's how it starts. Pretty soon you will want an all-jdm bag. All I need is a good putter.

Thankfully I've managed to limit my JDM purchases to a couple of center shaft Odyssey #7s and a Homna 3w. So far...

Nice work dude! Love it!

Thinking about adding the 5 iron to the mix!

9 wood may make it into the bag!

Back