KZG Tri Tour Irons

James, have you had these out lately.. These are still in my head. Curious to see how you get along with them after some more rounds!

Just got really interested in this thread :unsure: Anyone else out there still interested? Anyone go hit these, or playing a set of them now?

Just got really interested in this thread :unsure: Anyone else out there still interested? Anyone go hit these, or playing a set of them now?
I'm waiting for @Jman to get bored and sell his heads to me.. 🤣🤣

I'm waiting for @Jman to get bored and sell his heads to me.. 🤣🤣
Sorry dude, I don’t sell review gear, it gets given away, hoarded, or most of the time put in the bag of my HS golfers.

These though were given away as my Q2 posting prize pack, @gkeller813 is going to give them a workout and some added feedback for the forum.

Sorry dude, I don’t sell review gear, it gets given away, hoarded, or most of the time put in the bag of my HS golfers.

These though were given away as my Q2 posting prize pack, @gkeller813 is going to give them a workout and some added feedback for the forum.
Very cool!! I cannot wait to hear his thoughts!! I missed the prize post, great one indeed!

Very cool!! I cannot wait to hear his thoughts!! I missed the prize post, great one indeed!
This is the post where the prize was announced, I guess :ROFLMAO:. I was waiting until I got them to provide some pictures and initial thoughts. I was trying to revive some conversation in this thread in preparation. Can't wait to share my thoughts though!

@93civiccpe I know you were interested but dont have an authorized fitter close. Did you ever get a chance to look at or hit these?

@93civiccpe I know you were interested but dont have an authorized fitter close. Did you ever get a chance to look at or hit these?
Not yet.. I was contemplating a trip out of state to try them and then Covid19 happened

Not yet.. I was contemplating a trip out of state to try them and then Covid19 happened
I gotcha. Hopefully I can share some good information. Once I get them let me know if you want to see anything, or have any general questions.

Back