Lahiri to Callaway?

mancest

Went to the Grandaddy
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Just got a notification that both #Chad and Harry Arnett followed Anirban Lahiri....

Another significant signing if they do add him.

Love that guy and it would be a great idea from a marketing perspective because I assume India is a largely untapped market that has tremendous potential for an OEM.

Dang, this is like following college recruiting now!! LOL!

HUGE market potential there and the dudes got some game too. He was on several leaderboard in 2017 and seems to have some decent potential to win some tournaments.

Hmm. Interesting.

Haven't seen anything else, but would make a lot of sense (think he was with Taylormade) as an entry on an intriguing player in a HUMONGOUS potential market.

Dang, this is like following college recruiting now!! LOL!

I can't believe we didn't think to ask about this during our Q&A session out there...

I love this signing. I've been a big Anirban fan since his performance in the 2015 PGA.

Haven't seen anything else, but would make a lot of sense (think he was with Taylormade) as an entry on an intriguing player in a HUMONGOUS potential market.

#CurryPower

He was with Cleveland/Srixon. I'm a big fan of any Indian golfer, and he's on the rise right now.

#CurryPower

He was with Cleveland/Srixon. I'm a big fan of any Indian golfer, and he's on the rise right now.

Good memory! I remember him using an M2 I think, but you are right I think he was playing Z-star and other Srixon clubs. Interesting to see the changes going on right now.

Hope it’s true. I enjoy watching him on the European Tour!

I like the guy with Srixon but Callaway is solid too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Biiiiiiig poach if true!

#CurryPower

Bahahaha yes!

Just got a notification that both #Chad and Harry Arnett followed Anirban Lahiri....

Another significant signing if they do add him.

Ha well that's one way to crack the code. Well done!

This is great news if true! This guy is a pure talent.
Lahiri would definitely help improve Callaway's India presence for sure.

He has had a few great starts in some tournaments but hasn't converted.
He has been working on the adjustments needed to play stateside.

77bfda77343174179ea6f59990ce0bbe.jpg

I like this signing a lot - he’s been on the brink for a few years now

I am glad to see this finally happen so I can pretend like I know things before other people.

Official now!

Anthony had a photo on IG with Lahiri. Excited to see his set up

Brown power!

Back