Lake Tahoe Open III - Nor Cal Outing

Looking at this list has me more excited. So far one guy I have golfed with and 4 other guys that I have not had the pleasure of meeting it’s going to be great

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Looking at this list has me more excited. So far one guy I have golfed with and 4 other guys that I have not had the pleasure of meeting it’s going to be great

Almost Fiddy Plus 2
You haven’t played with Nate before?

You forgot about playing w/ me??!! Adam, take him off the list!!!! LOL.

Would never forgot about that, how could I forget losing a bet to you and having to wear a longhorns hat

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

@SlightDraw - Fly in to Vegas and drive up correct?

I am totally in for at least some of this.

question. If I can't make it to the Sunday part. Do I still need to pay the $300 for that? or just the $50 entry fee.

Last edited:
I am totally in for at least some of this.

question. If I can't make it to the Sunday part. Do I still need to pay the $300 for that? or just the $50 entry fee.

Only for Sunday. Don't need to pay that if not planning to play that day. If things change down the line I can always add ya in.

Only for Sunday. Don't need to pay that if not planning to play that day. If things change down the line I can always add ya in.

Cool I sent in the entry. Looking forward to this.

Wait till the list is rounded out! Adam does a heck of a job on this weekend.

He damn sure does, and LTO The Threequel is going to be even better! I'm particularly going to enjoy not having to fly over the pacific to get there this time around :cool:.

Checking my calendar for this one!!

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Sent the entry in today, so I am in for the two Saturday rounds. :drinks:

Seriously pondering. Not sure if you could take another Texan though.

There was more than one last time so you’ll be fine ?

Come on. I am beyond excited for this. Edgewood has been on my bucket list for a while

Almost Fiddy Plus 2

Totally looking forward to this.

Back