Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Can you recruit if you technically haven't joined????

tenor.gif

giphy.gif

Maybe we should start a " @shanewu Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019 Pondering Thread"

Maybe we should start a " @shanewu Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019 Pondering Thread"

Spoiler
definitely

There's a few guys I have heard that are pre-pondering the Shane pondering thread. They want to avoid the post ponder depression

it will be middle of august so no way he can bring the cold weather with him then
I don't want Kev to receive any undue credit. Even in August, it will be in the 30's-40's in the mornings.

That's correct! Easy drive for the most part, but it slows down a bit once you get on 20 (windy roads).
From Sacramento Inter-Galactic to Tahoe most people take I-5 South to I-80 East...

From Sacramento Inter-Galactic to Tahoe most people take I-5 South to I-80 East...

Ahh that's a good point. Force of habit since I'm used to stopping in Grass Valley :D

All travel and extra rooms are booked. Looking forward to locking down the extra pre- and post- rounds!

Mary Kay, Isagenix, etc. It's all the same :bulgy-eyes:

Did you get a pink Cadillac from Costco Travel? :beauty:

All travel and extra rooms are booked. Looking forward to locking down the extra pre- and post- rounds!

Did you get a pink Cadillac from Costco Travel? :beauty:

That's going to be an awesome trip planned

Impressive!! I need to make a decision on 3 or 4 days here soon and then will book away. I’m sure it will come to me soon.

Impressive!! I need to make a decision on 3 or 4 days here soon and then will book away. I’m sure it will come to me soon.

4 days...duh! You (or anybody else) are welcome to join me in Sacramento and/or Santa Cruz afterwards as well.

XBK7OPo.png

Location South Lake Tahoe

Dates August 3rd-4th (2 RD's of Competition) but I will book golf for Friday (2nd) and Monday (5th) as well.

Lodging We will be booking a cabin Airbnb near stateline for Saturday and Sunday nights. My families cabin on north shore will be available to those who need to crash any other night.

Courses Lake Tahoe Golf Course & Edgewood Tahoe headline the weekend. Golf will be available to those who want to come in early (Friday) and/or leave late (Monday).

Competition Will Stemmy66 and Nate, after posting identical 67's, take home the Lake Tahoe Open trophy outright? We shall see. Either way we are still going have some fun as the trophy, one way or another, will return for a new Lake Tahoe Open Champion. View the 2018 Live Thread & Results

Join the Field If you are at all interested in joining us.. please feel free to let me know!

2019 Field

1. itsOpeningday
2. mrhicksta
3. Nate
4. Mancest
5. Stemmy66
6. Rock26
7. brianmk24
8. DufferToo
9. Breaking 79
10. tanker337
11. Alez367
12. Wonton
13. SlimJim32
14. Tadashi70
15. Mikeg74

Possible Adds
1. Campbell Toe
2. SouthernShred
3. J-Pin
4. Schanker
5. RadRob
6. ASN21
7. OldeDude
8. Kev

----- Golf Rounds -----

Friday
1. itsOpeningDay
2. mr.hicksta
3. Nate
4. Breaking79
5. brianmk24

Saturday (RD 1 of Lake Tahoe Open) Lake Tahoe Golf Course @ 1:00 p.m. (16 slots so far)
1. itsOpeningday
2. mrhicksta
3. Nate
4. Mancest
5. Stemmy66
6. Rock26
7. brianmk24
8. DufferToo
9. Breaking 79
10. tanker337
11. Alez367
12. Wonton
13. SlimJim32
14. Tadashi70

Sunday (RD 1 of Lake Tahoe Open) Edgewood Tahoe @ 10:00 am. (16 slots so far)
1. itsOpeningday
2. mrhicksta
3. Nate
4. Mancest
5. Stemmy66
6. Rock26
7. brianmk24
8. DufferToo
9. Breaking 79
10. tanker337
11. Alez367
12. Wonton
13. SlimJim32
14. Tadashi70

Monday

1. itsOpeningDay
2. mr.hicksta
3. Nate
4. Rock26
5. Tadashi70
6. brianmk24
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edgewood Tahoe

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm always out there in the summer but my stay depends on the World Series of Poker the previous month. I'm not sure if you're aware of all the great courses in the area but for your Friday or Monday I'd suggest Incline Village. We play Momtreaux Edgewood and incline incline never disappoints

I'm always out there in the summer but my stay depends on the World Series of Poker the previous month. I'm not sure if you're aware of all the great courses in the area but for your Friday or Monday I'd suggest Incline Village. We play Momtreaux Edgewood and incline incline never disappoints
Yeah incline Is on my mind. Would have been played over the weekend but there already was a big tournament going on that took up those precious tee times I needed.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sup guys.... deposits are being made for Sat/Sun.... we have a tentative list of 15 guys right now and we have 20 spots booked. That is a good looking list of maybes... curious if any of them will take a leap and join in on the festivities!

Sup guys.... deposits are being made for Sat/Sun.... we have a tentative list of 15 guys right now and we have 20 spots booked. That is a good looking list of maybes... curious if any of them will take a leap and join in on the festivities!
Golf, Tahoe, THPers, Mr Hicksta's kale shake.... Ok, that last one might scare a few off. :bulgy-eyes:

Golf, Tahoe, THPers, Mr Hicksta's kale shake.... Ok, that last one might scare a few off. :bulgy-eyes:

We will be having a contest.

How many calories will Josh consume on the trip?

I'll be sending my deposit in when I get home!

We will be having a contest.

How many calories will Josh consume on the trip?

Time to purge my MyFitnessPal friends so no one cheats :wink:

For those who wanted to know about lodging.... the place I am requesting will be $100/night pp. That can change based on how many people are staying but it will not be any higher per night.

I am booking Friday, Saturday & Sunday nights (3 nights). Walking distance to the lake and mins drive to Stateline, Edgewood & Lake Tahoe Golf course.

Back