Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Anyone caught footage of the tournament yet? Couse look'n nice (I'm sure it is for this)

I asked Matt Browning and HashtagChad how it was looking after their Steph Curry IG stories and they said it's looking pure and awesome. I'll be checking out some footage when I can to get a glimpse of what we can expect.

Will be my most expensive round of golf ever by far so my expectations are high :D

I asked Matt Browning and HashtagChad how it was looking after their Steph Curry IG stories and they said it's looking pure and awesome. I'll be checking out some footage when I can to get a glimpse of what we can expect.

Will be my most expensive round of golf ever by far so my expectations are high :D

Curry eagled #18.... let's do the same

Is it true? Is it a possibility? Is this man trying to make a late entrance to the party?

giphy.gif

A cobra?

What’s the cougar to single guy ratio in Tahoe?

Last round in the books till showtime! Suppose to hit 100 here next week. Will be ready for this.

I was a bit worried that I would run out of time. However, I have decided that my Lowtide "Fin" will be my putter for the weekend.

Now that the difficult stuff is done I guess it's time to work on the rest of my game.

Hey Adam, we don't need to hit more than 100 yards off any of the tees, right?

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

I was a bit worried that I would run out of time. However, I have decided that my Lowtide "Fin" will be my putter for the weekend.

Now that the difficult stuff is done I guess it's time to work on the rest of my game.

Hey Adam, we don't need to hit more than 100 yards off any of the tees, right?

Naw, just bring 14 putters. You'll be fine.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Naw, just bring 14 putters. You'll be fine.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
I don't "chutt" so only 10 putters...

Last year was a blast, definitely looking forward to seeing you guys soon.

Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Little sneak peak at some goodies I’m bringing to Tahoe for everyone.

ac0a92ff3c08a76de8b00ed8a1fbe9c2.jpg

#19Days

Just finished an incredible trip to Akron for the THP/Bridgestone event. @rehbirdie and the Bridgestone marketing team provided extensive prep so I'll be ready if anyone wants to chat.

giphy.gif

Little sneak peak at some goodies I’m bringing to Tahoe for everyone.

ac0a92ff3c08a76de8b00ed8a1fbe9c2.jpg

#19Days

I’ve always wanted one of those!!

Freezing Cold Takes right here @cobrax51
Haha dude stop. I told you Friday that I would know if the dates are free come this morning.

This co-worker had that requested back in February. I asked her if she would be willing to give up the Friday and Monday she laughed at me.

Have fun out there fellas!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you want to take an early look at the setup of this shindig then click the link for the spreadsheet.

- All Lake Tahoe Open Leaderboard and Low Score Leaderboard fields in the main tab will populate automatically when scores are entered for each player, for each hole.

- Once scores are entered, the GENOA RANCH & EDGEWOOD Scoresheets (the other tabs below) will automatically update as well. Here you can view each person you face off against throughout the two rounds. Your scores will be populated from the Leaderboard page and will automatically give you a PTS score that will be totaled.

- POPS (0.5 or -0.5) are listed for each hole. Players handicaps, as well as the specific hole handicap were taken into account for each matchup.

- You will see PTS accumulated already, but these will change over the course of the outing. Current viewing shows only the POPS being record and once the scores are entered, these will change.

If you see an error of some sort please let me know! Wanted to send this out ahead of time so that it is a smooth transition. All in all, everything is setup to run very smooth by the time we begin play. We will simply enter our scores as we go and everything else should be taken care of.

If you want to take an early look at the setup of this shindig then click the link for the spreadsheet ......................................

It's all Greek to me, so I'll take your word for it.

giphy.gif

Impressive work on the google doc! It's going to be here before we know it.

giphy.gif

2 par 3's over 200, huh? That always sounds like fun. :beat-up: I hope the elevation makes them play a couple clubs less. LOL. Time to research elevation adjustments.

LMAO

Impressive work on the google doc! It's going to be here before we know it.

Seconded...not sure how the hell you got there, Adam, but well done, sir.

2 par 3's over 200, huh? That always sounds like fun. :beat-up: I hope the elevation makes them play a couple clubs less. LOL. Time to research elevation adjustments.

LMAO

Seconded...not sure how the hell you got there, Adam, but well done, sir.

It was easier when I had a base of 18/20 but the change in attendance figures threw it off a little. Just a little extra work, but it's fun. Had to get this done now since I ordered some custom stuff. 18 days away... finalizing everything as we speak.

@SlightDraw - I'm a 12.1 now playa. Gimme my extra pop!!!

Back