Lake Tahoe Open - Part Deux - 2019

Are they really going to let us go out as a 5 some?

Are they really going to let us go out as a 5 some?

Yeah I've contacted them. Both Sat PM and Sun we can do 5/4/4/4. Really was worried some random person would have to play by themselves.... the absolute last thing I ever wanted!

Last edited:
Yeah I've contacted them. Both Sat PM and Sun we can do 5/4/4/4. Really was worried some random person would have to play by themselves.... the absolute last thing I ever wanted!

Impressed they'll allow fivesomes at both courses. Alt setup could be 3/3/3/4/4. Just a thought.

Impressed they'll allow fivesomes at both courses. Alt setup could be 3/3/3/4/4. Just a thought.

This way we can avoid randos because if you aint with us, you're against us

LTO programs? Why not
7b569974a6e6f7feb947ad5e33ecf648.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Duuuuude!!! That looks awesome.

By the way, I am making a Costco run for some essentials at the cabin. If you have anything in mind let me know and I will grab it!
Get all the birdies and par saves they have in stock! :D

If you are in my group you have to like music and having fun.....please arrange accordingly.
If it's 90s-early 2000s hip hop or at least not country, I like that sound of that!!!

If you're looking for volunteers for the early times at Edgewood, then I'm your huckleberry. In for a 2nd lap...#golfjunkie

giphy.gif
I wonder what the replay rate is...any kind of discount?

I wonder what the replay rate is...any kind of discount?

Unfortunately I don't think so (and don't believe there is any sort of twilight discount either) It's a flat rate . It's also booked very heavily that weekend so if anyone was interested in the possibility I would call ASAP to see what times are available.

12th hole Edgewood par 3, 205 yards from tips.

a38c3f93a2ed6d6d44631e584059f56a.jpg

#187Blues
#12DaysTillChristmas

This past Saturday morning I played Genoa Ranch, and that afternoon Genoa Lakes. Both courses are in excellent shape right now and it was an awesome 36 hole day, so I expect y'all playing those two will enjoy it.

This past Saturday morning I played Genoa Ranch, and that afternoon Genoa Lakes. Both courses are in excellent shape right now and it was an awesome 36 hole day, so I expect y'all playing those two will enjoy it.

That's great to hear. Thanks!

Adam. Dude, mahalo for all efforting on this outing. You’ve done some incredible stuff here, incredible. If you need anything from Hawaii lmk.
This goes for anyone else. Lmk if you want and hawaiian gifts. Coffee, Mac nuts, or Hawaii related golf stuff.
Aloha.

Adam. Dude, mahalo for all efforting on this outing. You’ve done some incredible stuff here, incredible. If you need anything from Hawaii lmk.
This goes for anyone else. Lmk if you want and hawaiian gifts. Coffee, Mac nuts, or Hawaii related golf stuff.
Aloha.
How about some puka shells?

59cf81d548a6d4036587f15402717ea1.jpg

Aloha.

Poi?

Genoa Ranch Course hole #11, 466 yard par 4.

50300af5890ebecfedbc049d4eada7ef.jpg

#11Days
I wish I just took a few weeks off and headed up there right now. Work will be brutal!

I wish I just took a few weeks off and headed up there right now. Work will be brutal!

Yeah me too. Hell I tried to get Thursday-Tuesday so I can play with you guys on Friday and Monday. My boss said be happy with what you got. lol

LTO programs? Why not
7b569974a6e6f7feb947ad5e33ecf648.jpg

Over the F'ing top as usual! Thanks Adam for everything you're doing/have done.

I was thinking it was time to do some meal planning. All the THP gatherings I've been involved with include great people, great golf and great food. What do you guys want to do? One night at the cabin, one night out on the town? We just eat ramen all weekend so we can afford a 2nd round at edgewood?

I'm willing to help plan/cook/BBQ. Just wondering which way the group is leaning?

I was thinking it was time to do some meal planning. All the THP gatherings I've been involved with include great people, great golf and great food. What do you guys want to do? One night at the cabin, one night out on the town? We just eat ramen all weekend so we can afford a 2nd round at edgewood?

I'm willing to help plan/cook/BBQ. Just wondering which way the group is leaning?
We know Hicksta will be bringing items to make several BiG salads... But I love the idea you talked about with me earlier about doing a Trip Tip one night.

Back