Last Concert You Attended?

Christ Stapleton in the Woodlands Nov 10th.

Gotta tell ya, we were a bit underwhelmed! Glad they weren’t expensive tickets!

Would not pay to see him again.Same here when I saw

Agree with ya., Saw him August 2016 in St Augustine with Holly Williams ( Hank Williams Jr daughter). HE was so so, she was a lot better. And no, would not pay to see him again.

Does comedy count?

We saw Tom Segura earlier this month. Love Tom but I think I’m over seeing comedy in an arena setting. It‘s just not the same vibe as a club or smaller venue. Plus so much more hassle with parking, traffic etc.

I must be getting old.

Does comedy count?

We saw Tom Segura earlier this month. Love Tom but I think I’m over seeing comedy in an arena setting. It‘s just not the same vibe as a club or smaller venue. Plus so much more hassle with parking, traffic etc.

I must be getting old.

I took my eldest to see Paddy “The Dagger” McDonnell a couple of weeks ago.

I urge anyone to go and see him.

I took my eldest to see Paddy “The Dagger” McDonnell a couple of weeks ago.

I urge anyone to go and see him.
My son just turned 18 and the Tom Segura show was actually his bday present. His first comedy show (though he was already a massive fan).

Years ago for his 13th bday I took him to his first concert. We flew down to Austin and saw Panic at the Disco. Great show and a great trip (at 13 room service is pure magic). Good times.

Stevie Nicks/Billy Joel

Stevie was surprisingly great, Billy a little winded - we‘ve seen him alot of the years and you can see the years catching up.

Agree with ya., Saw him August 2016 in St Augustine with Holly Williams ( Hank Williams Jr daughter). HE was so so, she was a lot better. And no, would not pay to see him again.
That's how we felt, won't go again

I saw John Mellencamp a couple of weeks ago. Not a bad show.
I am glad I got to see him, He's 72 and American Fool was one of the first albums (cassette) I ever bought.

I saw Stapleton at a festival right after he won his first Grammy. Amazing voice but what everyone says is true but he was 1 of 13 bands and playing at 4pm.
I wouldn't pay to see him again. Not solo atleast.

Next up.....Sum 41 and the Interrupters in Milwaukee.

1000006979.png

My son just turned 18 and the Tom Segura show was actually his bday present. His first comedy show (though he was already a massive fan).

Years ago for his 13th bday I took him to his first concert. We flew down to Austin and saw Panic at the Disco. Great show and a great trip (at 13 room service is pure magic). Good times.

Brilliant! It was my son’s 22nd birthday the night of the gig. We went out, drank, laughed, cried, sang and hugged. An unforgettable night with the best thing that ever happened to me and made me want another.

Brilliant! It was my son’s 22nd birthday the night of the gig. We went out, drank, laughed, cried, sang and hugged. An unforgettable night with the best thing that ever happened to me and made me want another.
Very cool. That’s what it’s all about man.

Dinosaur Jr. last night. It got rescheduled from last year. Well worth the wait! Face meltingly good guitar work. View attachment 9238666

we're seeing them later this year on weezer's blue album tour. flaming lips will be there too.

the last concert we attended was fall out boy. their openers were games we play (never heard of them), the maine (also never heard of them but they were a lot of fun), and jimmy eat world (they were great!). fall out boy put on a helluva show. it was so fun.

we're seeing them later this year on weezer's blue album tour. flaming lips will be there too.
That is going to be awesome. Weezer was my most surprising great show I’ve ever seen. We are pondering this one so much (we have Pearl Jam later that week so it might be a bit too much though)

That is going to be awesome. Weezer was my most surprising great show I’ve ever seen. We are pondering this one so much (we have Pearl Jam later that week so it might be a bit too much though)

the tickets were pretty expensive on presale, but we got a decent discount for being a citi cardholder. it will be fun!

f6fdb5c1100f8dae14014d1b9465bc9f.jpg

Simple Minds with Del Amitri supporting last night.

Their home and my home - Glasgow.

Incredible night.

That’s great -

We saw them at the Sydney Opera House in February while on vacation

Ashley McBryde last Monday in the same place we saw her open for Luke Combs 6 years ago almost to the day (~1 month off) she put on a great show in a small venue ~900 people.

I'm pretty sure the last concert I went to was Jack White. I don't remember if that was before or after going to a Brett Eldredge show because one of my best friends was his lighting guy.

ZZ Top and Lynyrd Skynyrd last night.

ZZ Top was great. I walked half way through the set on Skynyrd.

Back