Last Concert You Attended?

U2 this past Sunday night at the Sphere in Las Vegas.
I saw them December 10th at the Sphere and it was amazing. It really has to be experienced to appreciate how cool the Sphere is. There are no words that can describe it.

Screen Shot 2023-12-12 at 5.20.35 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-12 at 5.17.26 PM.pngScreen Shot 2023-12-12 at 5.24.40 PM.png

Last edited:
Guns N Roses in August
Grand Ole Opry show in October

Mind blowing! I had sky-high expectations after having buddies describe how amazing it was and the venue exceeded all expectations.
It looks stunning that is for sure! You have some amazing photos!

Peter Gabriel in Denver in October. (Can't believe it was 35 years ago when I first saw him in concert. Time flies)

The Sphere looks amazing! Gotta go there soon!

Took the wife to see Kesha a couple weeks ago. It was a good show

Incubus

In September I saw Switchfoot on their "Beautiful Letdown 20 Year Tour" and it was incredible!!

In October I went to Vegas for the When We Were Young Festival and saw some incredible bands. It was glorious... except for the 70,000+ people and 95* weather. But it was still pretty awesome. At one point I was standing 2 feet from Avril Lavigne and Tony Hawk.

1702442474209.png

Taking the kids to their first concert tonight. Old Dominion

In September I saw Switchfoot on their "Beautiful Letdown 20 Year Tour" and it was incredible!!

In October I went to Vegas for the When We Were Young Festival and saw some incredible bands. It was glorious... except for the 70,000+ people and 95* weather. But it was still pretty awesome. At one point I was standing 2 feet from Avril Lavigne and Tony Hawk.

View attachment 9229821
That looks like a good time. Seen most of the top bands there. Zebrahead:) saw them at a Warped tour at Alpine Valley in Wisconsin like 25 years ago. My last concert was Lollapalooza this past summer. Daughter wanted to go see Jesse Murph, Noah Kahan, and Billie Eilish. She didn't feel comfortable going to Chicago with just a friend, so she volunteered me. I ended up liking Noah's music quite a bit. Sure has changed over the years. My daughter remembered that I had said I had been to Lolla in 91, and 92, and informed me that those were the first 2 years of that tour. Which people around us thought was really cool, but made me feel kinda old. 9" nails, Jane's addiction, and Violent Femmes in 91, and Ministry, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Pearl Jam, and Soundgarden in 92. Man that was an awesome time.

The Mavericks. I bought tickets on a splurge, front row center stage. Worth every penny.
The are in my opinion the most underrated band of all time. Raul Malo might have the best voice in music and it seems to just keep getting better.

Last concerts were the two day Metallica event in Detroit last month and St. Paul and the Broken Bones the month before. Going to see the Menzingers this Saturday for the third time and then Martin Sexton next month for the sixth time (I think).

Flock of Seagulls (only one original seagull left and he now looks like Dr Evil). I went thinking I’d have to sit through a load of crap songs to hear the 3 I actually know (which would be worth it). However, they knocked it out of the park. Usually, the worst words at a concert are we’d like to play you this off our new album, but even that one was good. I Ran of course, sounded bloody amazing!!!!!

Went to Blue October a couple months a go. Have tickets bought to go see Creed and 3 Doors Down next year.

John Prine in Austin several years ago.

Pale Face Swiss

The Mavericks. I bought tickets on a splurge, front row center stage. Worth every penny.
The are in my opinion the most underrated band of all time. Raul Malo might have the best voice in music and it seems to just keep getting better.
My Aunt follows this band around the world, and I have never heard another person speak their name lol.

Met them in Glasgow in 1999. Really sound people.

Two weeks ago I saw D12 (The Game cancelled: immigration issues), Cypress Hill and Ice Cube. Incredible. I don’t smoke but the Hydro was absolutely thick with a strange smelling fog and I think I was struggling when driving home! Special mention to DJ Lord who blew the place up!

8bc394f40a63794048a14e1347bd70b4.jpg

On Saturday I saw Transmission: Sound Of The Joy Division in Glasgow. Tiny venue. Dynamite.

Back