Late Night Musings w/ Me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Grrrrr.

Ex Wives know how to get you pointed in a direction that is set to rip someone’s head off.

Well done and I’d like to think I’d be more intelligent. Believe it or not I’m smart enough to realize when my psyche is being played with.

But damnit she does it so well.

So debate anything you like. If I become a little strong in my argument, it’s not you it’s me, lol.

If I were to fit her into clubs she’s playing whatever shaft Bryson does. Let her deal with the weak sauce that her stuff produces for once without me to bail her dumba** out it.

Grrr.

Open for debate, but I’d stick to golf. There I’ll just tell you when you’re wrong, lol.

Tonight is a pre Valentine’s Day filled with rage.

I’m actually glad to feel it. I feel something. Better than nothing.

My hand is being stitched (by me, lol) as we speak.

I’m kind of proud. Kick and punch in same hole. Unfortunately there is a beam behind that and it’s not immune to breaking or cutting something on me.

Jeesh. I need to find a sanctioned fight before I go insane. Or beat someone I probably shouldn’t (doesn’t mean I don’t wanna, remember MMA was my first pro sport!), I’m good with 99.97% of everyone on here, FYI.

Damnit though I need to find an official fight before I lose my marbles on someone that I shouldn’t.

Current lady situation just drives me more nuts. Grrrr!

😂

I am aggravated but my friends on here should be immune. At least I hope they know they are.

Kick and punch. I’ll fix next weekend. I’m damn aggravated tonight. image.jpg

@tucsondivots

This is where you want to argue with me.

I am here. Bring it. Explain the eyeroll? Should I show my kids with better swings than you?!should I show them just turning 14 and hitting close to 120 CHS? You wanna see Trackman having me at 133 CHS in 2018?

Or.....

Do you wanna not be a Richard and discuss things rationally? Eyeroll me? Please. Most nights I’d probably laugh it off. I’m not in that type of mood.

Offer of 1k per hole straight up stands. I’ll raise if you wanna. Your damn choice.

Or discuss your stance? I’ll get up to play someone decent. Don’t even know if you are. Don’t care. I don’t lose to Richards.

I’m dumb. I won’t deny it. I’m feverish 103.sumpin and afraid I’ve got the ‘rona. Not super scared but I’ve seen it kill healthier folks than me.

My immune system is beyond f’erd up.

No excuse. I was a Richard tonight. I do apologize. Sorry THP. I’ll try to be a better person tomorrow.

BTW in case there were any side bets, a broken right pinkie knuckle and 4 stitches. Generally a decent night.

I’m dumb. I won’t deny it. I’m feverish 103.sumpin and afraid I’ve got the ‘rona. Not super scared but I’ve seen it kill healthier folks than me.

My immune system is beyond f’erd up.

No excuse. I was a Richard tonight. I do apologize. Sorry THP. I’ll try to be a better person tomorrow.

BTW in case there were any side bets, a broken right pinkie knuckle and 4 stitches. Generally a decent night.

Feel better man. My wife had the rona a couple of weeks ago.

Feel better man. My wife had the rona a couple of weeks ago.

Thanks.

I’m trying to ignore it but it’s not cooperating.

No excuse. I was a Richard and I apologize. I can’t even claim to be out of my mind. Maybe a little scared but certainly haven’t lost it (that takes a LOT to admit).

So asshaterry. I’ll own it. If I made someone’s night less enjoyable, my apologies.

Thanks.

I’m trying to ignore it but it’s not cooperating.

No excuse. I was a Richard and I apologize. I can’t even claim to be out of my mind. Maybe a little scared but certainly haven’t lost it (that takes a LOT to admit).

So asshaterry. I’ll own it. If I made someone’s night less enjoyable, my apologies.
Don't sweat it bro. We all have our bad days. The important thing is you take care of yourself and start feeling better.

Insomniacs rejoice!

I am still alive (if not banned, lol-I’d hope there’d be some sort of “chill out dude” prior),

Let’s talk THC.

Why not. It is late night with me.

8 months ago (after I got in for a 4 moth delayed scan) I got the worst news shy of hospice. 80% growth.

My medical team and I decided to double the “blank” medicine that I won’t call ( cough, chemo in pill form).

Immediately the side effects were crippling. Every nerve in my body screamed. Doc said I had two choices, opiates (no thanks, was a slave for 4 weeks after my accident, sensing this and knowing I’d need them in the future for kidney stones, I knocked that crap off immediately) or go medical. 6 months later I was cured.

The after effects have been brutal still. Nerve pain that I can’t take. Basically the medicine (or the MJ) has cured me.

So I am100% pro medical (and 90% pro recreational so long you aren’t an idiot). I’d also like a 100% roadside test for it. I time my doses to not be driving when it would effect me. The are two drugs/meds I give time between taking and driving. Klonopin, I take 2mgs a pop if I’m shaky. 8 hours before driving. THC I won’t take within 6 hours of driving.

Both space me out, for those amounts of time. I’m good outside on that. But if I had a boo-boo (they happen see me almost dying in fall of 2019, hadn’t touched MJ in 15+ years at that point) I’d like a roadside test that can tell if someone is under the influence and not have it be subjective. I’ll test + for a month at this point. So how does one determine if I’m under its influence? It’s not possible right now. That’s the entire point.

I was pulled over by the same deputy in the same spot inside of two weeks. Both times I was inside crapping myself. I have zero criminal charges on me, believe it or not.

So I’m generally given a pass. But if I’m ever not, I don’t drive intoxicated. But no one would ever know that as I’m sure the THC level is about be the threshold and will be for weeks after I stop using it.

BTW-amateur guy here. The math works out to about 5mg per ML

7C0429B1-B4D6-452B-9E21-6B62A3D5FFAF.jpeg

The extraction process is simple and streamlined if anyone ever needs it. No need to smoke it with 100% yields that hit inside 5 minutes.

That said there is a time to naturally decarboxylate. My natural decarb room has been half assed info that and a guitar room. Yeesh.

C39B08F6-EE19-4782-87AC-3E7894791EF9.jpegE7DBA035-01A5-4027-81A4-68693371EB33.jpeg

Looking at that last post there’s a lot that COULD be drawn from it.

1. I am 100% within legal limits in Ohio.

2. I’m only offering assistance to someone that is legally qualified. (I don’t need to see a license but my professional career could depend upon it).

I’m not taking down anything I posted. I’ll stand by it with these qualifiers. I only delete a comment if I feel I have totally failed the forum. I have there, generally as soon as I hit “send” a time or maybe three.

I’m a healer. Whether that means I stick your arm with the C19 vaccine. Whether I help here by someone in a situation needing it. I signed up for medicine so I could help folks.

I have a very good alternative medicine here. I have actual experience and a medical opinion on it. Might not be bad to speak with me if I can help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back