Left dash ProV1X - anyone try or gonna try em?

Well, starting to load up on these now. I think I'll stock up on these and them out for awhile. Weird playing a Titlest Ball, I actually have to mark mine instead of relying on being the only guy playing a Srixon.

I was fitted in the left dash today. I was super impressed by the ball speed these things generated. That price tag is hurting my heart though.

I’ve been playing these since the end of last year. If you go by swing speed recommendations and all that I should not be playing them, but I’ve never hit the ball straighter and I’ve not lost much, if any, distance

I’ve been playing these since the end of last year. If you go by swing speed recommendations and all that I should not be playing them, but I’ve never hit the ball straighter and I’ve not lost much, if any, distance
I might have to go back and try these again. I've been on a soft-ball trend lately...reason, don't know why, just like the feel of something soft I guess but I played these once and they just had too much of a firm feel, but as I remember they performed really good. BTW, I am DEFINATELY not the target audience for this type of ball!

Played the Left dash for the first 9 holes today. Saw pretty much what the fitting said. Firm ball, lower flight, mid/low spin, fast. Gonna keep testing.

I may have commented back when the thread was new but I've tried the Left Dash and even played them regularly for a short while. I really, really like the firmer click they make when chipping and putting. I'm unusual in preferring firm-sounding balls because I think the extra feedback helps my touch.

It performs so similarly to a normal Pro V1x, I'd be tempted to play it just for the firm "feel" except they don't come in yellow. As I've gotten older, yellow balls have gone from being a cool option to something I actually need to avoid losing sight of balls at a distance, especially once they hit the ground running.

Kind of amazing Titleist still gets significant sales from a ball that was designed more than half a decade ago now. Makes you almost thing it's not strictly necessary for them to come out with new models every other year ;)

I bought the 4 for 3 dozen from Titleist so yes

One of my weekly playing partners who has ball speed of about 170mph buts spins it too much put the left dash into play last year and he picked up 10-15 yards of distance.

Back