Leftover turkey sandwich

echico

#MOIJacking
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Describe it.

Wheat bread, turkey dunked in gravy and dressing for me.

Mouth watering!!!
French bread, two medium sliced pieces of Turkey, gravey with a heap of stuffing on the side. Turkey has to be cold.

Hawaiian roll, halved. Medium on the gravy, shredded white meat turkey, medium mayo, light salt, medium pepper, light cranberry sauce.

Now I want a turkey sandwich.

Two ways:

Open face, turkey on wheat bread, drowned in gravy.

Two slices of white bread, dark meat turkey swimming in mayonnaise, with a bit of brown mustard and cracked black pepper.

Two ways:

Open face, turkey on wheat bread, drowned in gravy.

Two slices of white bread, dark meat turkey swimming in mayonnaise, with a bit of brown mustard and cracked black pepper.
Open faced sounds good with side of dressing or mashed taters.

Potato bread, Duke’s Mayo, thick cut bacon, cheddar cheese, a little cranberry-orange chutney

yeast roll horizontal cut
turkey
gravy
+/- cranberry sauce (which is not touched during the actual meal.

I am not really a turkey fan so my sandwich has to include cheddar cheese and either ranch or spicy brown mustard to get it some flavors that I do enjoy.

as long as it has a moist maker its all good in my book.

Any sort of bread, more turkey than should be on there, little bit of gravy in case it’s dried out from the fridge, and eat. Could I dress it up more? Sure. Do I care in the moment? Absolutely not, I’m going to wreck that thing like I haven’t eaten in months.

Any sort of bread, more turkey than should be on there, little bit of gravy in case it’s dried out from the fridge, and eat. Could I dress it up more? Sure. Do I care in the moment? Absolutely not, I’m going to wreck that thing like I haven’t eaten in months.
Why do they need to be eaten this way?! Haha I feel the same!

Last edited:
White bread dark meat yellow American cheese with mayo.

GOOD......fresh sourdough bread. Turkey (dark or white), Dukes mayo, salt, pepper, butter, bread n butter pickle, extremely thin slice of tomato and leave the sides.....ON THE SIDE.

This could be the year I try the idea I first heard from Glenn Beck. You can use whatever leftovers you want, but I will use turkey, stuffing, and our broccoli dish, maybe a little cranberry sauce. Lay it all out on a waffle maker, smoosh it all together and heat. Eat.

This could be the year I try the idea I first heard from Glenn Beck. You can use whatever leftovers you want, but I will use turkey, stuffing, and our broccoli dish, maybe a little cranberry sauce. Lay it all out on a waffle maker, smoosh it all together and heat. Eat.
This sounds interesting.

This sounds interesting.

Doesn't it, though? Mashed potatoes could work. Anything except maybe a tossed or Jell-O salad could work.

Bread, turkey, mayo, salt and pepper.

Hot turkey & gravy with a slice of American cheese on toast.

This will sound crazy but I've been doing it since I was a kid... White bread, turkey, yellow mustard, big pile of crunchy Cheetos on the sandwich. It is amazing. 🤷‍♂️

Back