Lessons and improvement are you willing to put in the time.

Yes, just biding my time to get through spring. The range close to me isn’t open enough during the wet season to make it happen.

Have plans to come summer when I know I can get enough range time to make it worth it. Can certainly get indoor lessons, but need that convenience to ingrain it.

I’ve been willing. The problem has been in understanding the change. I can hit balls all day ingraining the wrong thing though. I finally started asking more questions to be sure I understand what I need to do to get the change right so I’m not wasting time.

I’ve really put in the work.Ive noticed that my game now travels better now.Meaning im hitting some solid shots on courses I’ve never played before.Off of new grass types and unique layouts.Before i would usually play well on courses I was used to.So that is the biggest improvements I’ve seen.

I've tried to commit in the past but have more or less given up with lessons. I have an excellent pro and range 10 minutes form my house too, i just can't physically do what he wants me to either in the short game or with the full swing.

If I keep struggling with my driver distance, I may seek help from the asst. pro at my club.

Lessons have gotten too rich for me. Besides, I'm old and like someone else, I'm made of glass.

Back