How do their shorts fit? I typically wear a 34" waist in Adidas/Puma/Nike. Budgetgolf.com has a bunch of their shorts on sale for $35.

How do their shorts fit? I typically wear a 34" waist in Adidas/Puma/Nike. Budgetgolf.com has a bunch of their shorts on sale for $35.

They're pretty true to size with Nike as a guide. I wear 33's in both. Linksoul is probably slightly roomier through the legs but only slightly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh man...I got this same gift card in the mail this weekend, but hadn't even opened it yet, and probably wouldn't have if I didn't see this post. Off to the website…

Great write up. Great looking clothing, I really appreciate the styling.

Checked out some of there gear tonight. I really like what I saw. Need to find a way to at some of this to the rotation.

Good style but some sizes are really big. The medium fits like a large

That's suprising to me becuase I would compare their sizes to Nike. I wear mediums in Linksoul and they're a perfect fit for me and I'm not a big guy (5'11", 170 lbs). I'm curious what brands you normally wear?

I'm of the opinion that their polos are cut more square than other brands and therefore roomier…but not necessarily a whole size bigger for me either.

I'm of the opinion that their polos are cut more square than other brands and therefore roomier…but not necessarily a whole size bigger for me either.

Agreed 100%. XL in really everything right now, maybe an L in some, but I wouldn't consider Linksoul to be "really big" at all

Took advantage of the $50 gift card and got a "Make Par Not War" shirt and hat, cost me $23 in total. I love the shirt, it's really soft. The hat is a little weird in that it's sits kind of high on my head, hard to describe, but I'm not going to complain too much because I got it essentially for free with the gift card code.

Completely agree. Definitely a little more room in each size, but nothing where I felt like I needed to go down a size.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

I crazy love some Linksoul clothes. I ordered my first pair of pants from them about a week ago. I'm hoping that they add a little more browns/tans into their spring/summer 2016 stuff mostly because it would match a lot more of the stuff I wear to the office. Although I do really love my grays/blues in the summertime.

I agree. I happy with the sizing.

1d195e9be8137322a377b6e4b372720b.jpg

Picked up these three shirts 40% off today pretty excites to see what everyone has been raving about I really like the hand and designs on the garments.

Back