Yea that might be stretching it, but I'll give it a shot. Love love love this brand.

Linksoul is running their Father's Day Sale through Sunday, some of their stuff is 60% off: http://shop.linksoul.com

Ahhh missed the sale. Wanted to grab some T's.

Dammit.

1) Bump for this spotlight.

2) I got 3 more shirts in this weekend and my gosh I love this stuff. I'm 1000% hooked.

Agreed James. Just a couple months ago I owned zero... Now I own 6. Just awesome stuff

Agreed James. Just a couple months ago I owned zero... Now I own 6. Just awesome stuff
Plus... Pockets are still an option!
1f510249010d86f109d5277ff9a1a616.jpg

one concern i have had is wearing these in the heat/humidity we get around here in the summer time. being these are cotton or cotton blend are there any issues in hot temps?

love the look of these and want to put some in the closet this year.

one concern i have had is wearing these in the heat/humidity we get around here in the summer time. being these are cotton or cotton blend are there any issues in hot temps?

love the look of these and want to put some in the closet this year.

I've never had any issues with Pima in the summer myself.

Got to get some of their t-shirts. I enjoy brands that scream golf when you are not playing golf, at the beach, working out...I stopped at their office in California when I was on a business trip. Cool place.

LinkSoul

LinkSoul

Just purchased a pair or these shorts...LOVED them after first round, and ordered two more pair...

What I loved was the stretch fabric is uber lightweight, and was great while playing...Also loved the upper pocket on right side for placing poker chip or other ball marker in...Hate having stuff clank around in my pocket when walking, and allowed me to place the poker chip in the pocket, and divot tool and tee in my pocket, no noise....also, if your carrying a range finder or cell phone there is a side pocket that can accomodate...I used my cell phone for GPS, and entering scores, so was great to have it in side pocket and not front bothering me, or back pocket when hitting or sitting in cart (if you ride, and several courses I play there is not a walking option)

HIGHLY recommend trying these out, great fit, great comfort, and worth the money (Yes spendy, but no doubt can find limited colors and sized on amazon)!!!!

linksoul_headerlogo.gif

Company Is LinkSoul- The sub branding for them is Make Par not war....

Company Description-4-way stretch linen texture short is a solid performer on land or sea.
ls622_dagr_z.jpg

Merged with an existing thread

Tons of great info on Linksoul both in the form of review on the THP Home page and multiple threads on the different items. Even had LinkSoul shirts for THPers at one of the THP Events this year.

Tons of great info on Linksoul both in the form of review on the THP Home page and multiple threads on the different items. Even had LinkSoul shirts for THPers at one of the THP Events this year.

great stuff, sorry for not searching first...should have known better!!! I thought once I had maybe found something you guys hadnt!!! I am only 5 pages of info late!!!

great stuff, sorry for not searching first...should have known better!!! I thought once I had maybe found something you guys hadnt!!! I am only 5 pages of info late!!!

No worries. I know some guys here, JB, included rave about Linksoul stuff. I havent had any experience with them sadly.

No worries. I know some guys here, JB, included rave about Linksoul stuff. I havent had any experience with them sadly.

if you try the shorts, you will LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!

I really really need to bite on a pair of shorts.

I really really need to bite on a pair of shorts.

James, how do you feel sizing is with this brand's shirts? I donated to the Save Goat Hill Park fundraiser and will be getting a polo and t-shirt. On the fence regarding sizing.

James, how do you feel sizing is with this brand's shirts? I donated to the Save Goat Hill Park fundraiser and will be getting a polo and t-shirt. On the fence regarding sizing.

I'm not James, but I wear a medium in most stuff and go with the same size in Linksoul. Their stuff isn't as form fitting as something like RLX, will be more like Travis Mathew in my mind.

I'm not James, but I wear a medium in most stuff and go with the same size in Linksoul. Their stuff isn't as form fitting as something like RLX, will be more like Travis Mathew in my mind.

Thank you, Sir!

Found a couple great LS polos at pga ss last weekend for $17 each that I could not pass up. The xl might be a tiny bit big for a tucked in golf shirt but these are great for comfy everyday work shirts for me

They're phenomenal.

I don't wear mine on course in the peak heat like now, but theyre awesome work "dressish" shirts.

They're phenomenal.

I don't wear mine on course in the peak heat like now, but theyre awesome work "dressish" shirts.
absolutely what I was thinking too. Perfect for work, and fall/winter golf. Under $20 I bought the only 2 colors they had, would've bought 10 lol

Back