?

• Yes.

Votes: 46 59.7%
  • No.

Votes: 31 40.3%

• Total voters
It's OK in a pinch, but there are a lot better out there.

I'll never disparage Little Caesars. Its pizza, its inexpensive, it was always there for you when you needed it. You may not need it now, but it'd welcome you back with open arms. When you look back at your life and think of the hard times and only see one set of footprints in the sand, that's when places like Little Caesars, old Taco Bell and Totinos were carrying you.

Fixed the title for spelling. Also...its not great but its pizza and works in a pinch...plus cheap! Crazy bread is delicious

Good pizza for the price. Hot n ready baby!

Their thin crust pepperoni is really good. If you disagree, i doubt you have had it in the last 12 months. I ordered it yesterday with some crazy bread and was impressed
That's usually what we get as Little Ceasars is one of 2 pizza places in my town. We get the thin crust with light sauce and man, it's good!

Nah to the pizza but a big yes for the crazy bread.

Not a fan. So many better options

It's not the best pizza in the word, but I wouldn't turn it down.
Truer words have never been spoken. They should use that in their next ad campaign.

Nope. It's not good.

Funny that this pops up after this weekend. Our course was so cheap, this is what they provided for our club championship :LOL:

I had crazy bread last year and it was just as terribly awesome as I remember.
I think Little Caesars fits the $5 pick up requirement - but doesn't compete against the better places as a result.

When im lazy or its late YES

The best I can say for it is that it is cheap and somewhat edible. There is just too many good places that serve amazing pizza to waste time on Little Caesars.

Ick. I’ll eat Speedway Pizza before that. I don’t eat Speedway Pizza. Just saying. Ick.

Little Caesar's is better than every brand of frozen pizza I can remember, and several of the chains. It's actually not bad.

Back