ANNOUNCEMENT LIVE STREAM AND CONTEST 4/1 AT 3PM

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
We are working on a couple of things, so today at 3pm ET, we are doing a live stream and giving away a killer THP Prize Pack. This is a test for us internally, so we hope a bunch of THPers can join in on the fun.

Topics will be ANYTHING you guys want, for @GolferGal and Myself and we might even be able to grab a special guest or two if they can make it to the green room.

The way this works is simple. You can watch it in a number of places.

1. YouTube Channel
2. Facebook Page
3. Right in this Thread

If you choose to watch on YouTube or Facebook, you will be able to ask questions live on anything you want (hopefully). If you choose to watch in the thread, we cannot guarantee we will get to those questions.

This will run for about 30 minutes as we test a few things out for some upcoming fun we are going to bring you.

The Contest
If you are able to join us live and your question gets asked on the stream, you are entered into the contest. We will then randomly draw a winner and they will get an awesome THP Prize Pack. You never know what is coming, but you know it is going to be awesome.

So join us and have some fun questions ready.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited by a moderator:
A surprise live stream? That's awesome going to add it to my calendar.

We are working on a couple of things, so today at 3pm ET, we are doing a live stream and giving away a killer THP Prize Pack. This is a test for us internally, so we hope a bunch of THPers can join in on the fun.

Topics will be ANYTHING you guys want, for @GolferGal and Myself and we might even be able to grab a special guest or two if they can make it to the green room.

View attachment 8934783

The way this works is simple. You can watch it in a number of places.

1. YouTube Channel
2. Facebook Page
3. Right in this Thread

If you choose to watch on YouTube or Facebook, you will be able to ask questions live on anything you want (hopefully). If you choose to watch in the thread, we cannot guarantee we will get to those questions.

This will run for about 30 minutes as we test a few things out for some upcoming fun we are going to bring you.

The Contest
If you are able to join us live and your question gets asked on the stream, you are entered into the contest. We will then randomly draw a winner and they will get an awesome THP Prize Pack. You never know what is coming, but you know it is going to be awesome.

So join us and have some fun questions ready.
Thanks yet again for this opportunity at some fun and some prizes!

Sweet now I have something to do this afternoon....Nice!

woo hoo!

Nice. Something to look forward to.

Sweet! Hope to join in.

Should be able to fit this in

Will absolutely try to get to this one live, THANKS!

Awesome. Hopefully can make it to the stream. Working from home is actually cutting into my time on THP lately. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I will be there at noon local time. This will be a good lunch break!

This is awesome, but unfortunately I will not be able to join! Work calls and we are having virtual quarterly business reviews. Nothing like giving us a week to decompress from Q1.

Cool, will try to make it and get some seething political questions in. 👍 Jk.

live stream? sweet.....literally anything other than what ive been doing for the last month and a half sounds amazing

I will be there before my conference call at 4! I need social interaction outside of my immediate family.

Sweet... "meeting invite" added to Outlook for 3pm

The Hits just keep on coming

Thanks for being the bright spot of COVID19

I am going to try and make this one. The baby is teething and not feeling well though so I may not.

This sounds like fun! And I should actually be available as well.

Bah! Dumb work forcing me to do other things instead of watch..... hate them so much lol.

Hopefully catch a replay!

Awesome! I'm there. Appreciate the opportunity.

Back