CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Bag Boy Championship

Knowing the Volt was their first dive into the electric cart market, what have they learned and will there be a Volt 2 or another iteration coming?
My question would be - will there ever be push carts with built in bluetooth speakers or maybe GPS built into the actual cart? With the introduction of remote control push carts it seems like integrating all those features would be a logical next step, but maybe not worth it from a manufacturer perspective?

i'm driving to the event so I am going to bring my Volt along and hopefully get a chance to look it over with the Bag Boy staff.
i have some suggestions and questions for them about it and future versions - one of which is the prospect of adding GPS course info.

great stuff guys, keep 'em coming!

New plan, what's the Mexican beer selection like in Virginia??

I should have asked when she rattled off some specialty drink I wasn't planning to order. 🙁

Now I feel bad.
Event was fine cost wise, you are all good.
I just never really thought an old fashioned would be north of $25

i'm driving to the event so I am going to bring my Volt along and hopefully get a chance to look it over with the Bag Boy staff.
i have some suggestions and questions for them about it and future versions - one of which is the prospect of adding GPS course info.

great stuff guys, keep 'em coming!
Excited to check out the Volt and glad you're bringing yours with you

Event was fine cost wise, you are all good.
I just never really thought an old fashioned would be north of $25
I bought a beer after my round on Sunday while we settled up. $14.75 for a 22-ouncer. Literally didn't have enough profit from my 1 skin to cover the beer. Inflation is a MFer.

I did 50 pillow curls an hour ago.
Right now I am at 50/50.
I was waiting for that NFL style injury report from @JB I want to throw my pick behind First in Fun, but need to see that injury status closer to the event. :)

I was waiting for that NFL style injury report from @JB I want to throw my pick behind First in Fun, but need to see that injury status closer to the event. :)
I mean I let down people for a living, what's one more? 🤷‍♂️
But Im going to try.

I'm going with my AssCap @Muchmore and @xThor, Anime Gods FTW. Let's go!!!

Lets Go Sport GIF by Chicago Fire Football Club

We got our first Guest love @xThor !!

I'll go with Smoked Charcuterie for the win.

@Muchmore or anyone else taking part in the experience.

- will we see continued patterns to be release for the ZTF?
- Would they say having customization with the pockets has been as successful as they thought?
- Is the demand for carts still as high as it was during Covid?

I am going to go with the Anime Gods @xThor & @Muchmore

Goodluck everyone!!

Did you just say…
University Of North Carolina Team GIF by UNC Tar Heels
Yes, pillow curls due to no movement in my arm in 2 weeks.
But your google search brought teenage girls, which is concerning.

Back