CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

4 days. Holy ****

Finishing touches on packing ✅
Cleaned out the car ✅
Golf bag ready to go ✅
Ready to have fun ✅

Wanted to hit the driving range, but work didn't allow it. Too many loose ends to tie up before being out all of next week.

Just wanted to pop in here before another busy Easter weekend (argh....kids!! LOL) takes most of my attention for the next 48 hour or so.

Thank you to everyone who has entered this contest. Thank you to everyone that has entered our Lost Ball contest. Thank you to all the THPers who have reached out with advice or well wishes prior to the event. This community is amazing and continues to amaze me daily. Means the world to me to get picked for this event, but means even more knowing a bunch of you will be cheering all of us on. Amiish Cheedar feels the love.

charlie day cheese GIF
Can’t believe we are this close!! I haven’t started packing yet but I thought about it. Right now looks like I need to pack all 4 seasons 😂

I finally forgot about that and you gotta go and bring it up. Danny’s a stick. And he’s really good at that whole fitting thing too. Have fun out there fellas. It’s an amazing experience.
Hey, I didn’t even mention that he did most of that while walking and carrying his own bag. :ROFLMAO:

IMG_3424.jpeg

Getting ready for Victoria National Today!

That is an awesome practice facility.
image.jpg
It’s awesome! 3 indoor hitting bays with trackman and 2 indoor bays. Then a full range with grass and turf. This guy sold his golf course and built this

Will be traveling much of the next couple of days, but wanted to wish our participants safe travels and looking forward to seeing them.

Looks like we might have some weather coming through while we are there so pack accordingly.

Will be traveling much of the next couple of days, but wanted to wish our participants safe travels and looking forward to seeing them.

Looks like we might have some weather coming through while we are there so pack accordingly.
Looking forward to seeing you there! I think we will get all the seasons .

Are you going to hit all those balls?
Keep something in the tank for Vic National! N
I got plenty left in the tank lol they just keep it filled though for the trackman though I’m not hitting them all lol

Looking forward to seeing you there! I think we will get all the seasons .
No matter the weather, it will be a great time. We had a downpour during the Graphite Challenge and it was one of the best golf weekends of my life, just chatting with everyone and hanging out.

Happy Keep Your Head Up GIF by JCPenney

Safe travels to you as well. I've packed way too much already so adding some more layers won't hurt. 😂

No matter the weather, it will be a great time. We had a downpour during the Graphite Challenge and it was one of the best golf weekends of my life, just chatting with everyone and hanging out.

Happy Keep Your Head Up GIF by JCPenney
Love that. I definitely need to look at upgrading my rain gear this year.

How many times have you played Victoria in your heads lately @jayronmillz10 @Nappy
I've spent a considerable amount of time on the treadmill this week day dreaming about fairways and fist bumps because of great drives/putts.

Hopefully the treadmill time doesn't come in handy for other things....like searching for balls.

It will however increase my stamina in the pro shop.
So to answer you question, Yes.

I've spent a considerable amount of time on the treadmill this week day dreaming about fairways and fist bumps because of great drives/putts.

Hopefully the treadmill time doesn't come in handy for other things....like searching for balls.

That’s dedication.

@JB has a minor medical procedure to have a Fresca port installed.

That’s commitment.

@jayronmillz10 is fired up and ready to take on Victoria National!

That’s dedication.

@JB has a minor medical procedure to have a Fresca port installed.

That’s commitment.
Hahah.
I literally cut stitches out of my mouth in a hotelroom today. ready to roll

Hahah.
I literally cut stitches out of my mouth in a hotelroom today. ready to roll
That's next level right there. Is it too late to place all my money on JB?? Beware the injured golfer!!!!!

Safe travels to all!!

Back