CONTEST Live Update Thread – 2024 Shaft Up #1 with UST Mamiya

They are off to the 3rd hole with Danny and JB taking a commanding lead.
Thankfully it's a long par 5 so the added distance from the fitting is definitely in play.View attachment 9253741
I know everything says don’t but absolutely full send and deal with the consequences

I made my daughter and a couple of her teammates watch this movie this last year and they are all saying this line to the pitcher now. Daughter plays catcher and she said it one time to her pitcher and the ump thought it was awesome (They are 10 lol)

I have 6F5 in my driver and then 7F5 in both fwy woods (3w being TSPX model). They are beasts!
Fairways will be a tougher sell for me. I’m way more particular about my fw shafts. 1kpro white, and Denali black are currently owning those spots, but maybe a new challenger awaits

Fairways will be a tougher sell for me. I’m way more particular about my fw shafts. 1kpro white, and Denali black are currently owning those spots, but maybe a new challenger awaits
Time for you to expand your horizons my dude.

It's a good thing you know someone that has an interchangable one with a callaway tip on it for you to try in a few weeks. ;)

1000012729.jpg

Can’t blame a guy for being particular about his shaft.

3 down but feeling optimistic

Back