CONTEST Live Update Thread – The 2024 WorldWide Golf Championship

I've been trying to think of one from a course I've played that I like better and Dormie Club/Network is the only comparable that comes to mind.
It's definitely up there. Of the Dormie Network, I also really like GrayBull.

At 4pm, @jdtox will be greetings you show you around with a quick tour. Then you will be able to settle into the cottage for a bit before dinner
Going to make a run and get it checked out?

Man, had such a busy week at work this one crept up on me. Gonna try and catch the preview show now and get ready for all the fun that kicks off in a few hours.

@mantan and @KY GolferSouthern Twang FTW!!!
Futurama Writing GIF by HULU

Going to make a run and get it checked out?
No, no time as we have a number of things to do to prepare for everybody

Ho man, this entire spring has just flown by, can't believe this one is here! Let's goooooooo.

Also hi @ScoFoBG

It's definitely up there. Of the Dormie Network, I also really like GrayBull.
I like that logo but I haven't played it. All the Dormie Network course logos are fantastic.

Pre-round is complete. Just chilling before we head over to Briggs in a couple hours

IMG_2974.jpeg

Pre-round is complete. Just chilling before we head over to Briggs in a couple hours

View attachment 9258427
Now to see which one of you from the above group will pick up some Hydrocortisone cream for JB. Or maybe they won’t and use it as an advantage. 😂

Now to see which one of you from the above group will pick up some Hydrocortisone cream for JB. Or maybe they won’t and use it as an advantage. 😂
I bet @blazinden has a bead on some good CBD cream.

I believe I have some in my bag.

I bet @blazinden has a bead on some good CBD cream.
I can neither confirm nor deny that I may have some in my bag.

Just chatted with my man @MarMill and he is going to snag some for @JB

He asked if he needed anything else and I suggested…
Happy 90S GIF by Clio Awards

Back