Live Update Thread - 2015 #TheKing Featuring Callaway XR Drivers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just catching my connection in Denver. Won't be home till probably close to 2am. I'll recap in the next day or so. Thanks for a great weekend all.

Just landed in Omaha. Get bags, hour drive to Lincoln, quick shower, bed for 6 hours, then back to work and real life... Bleh!

Just landed in Omaha. Get bags, hour drive to Lincoln, quick shower, bed for 6 hours, then back to work and real life... Bleh!

Drive safely man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Home safe. This just looks right:

52fce00f6d05ade7f1ab5e5edf794ad4.jpg

Just walked in! What a weekend!!

I had a very busy weekend and have only finished reading all 95 pages.

The whole event seemed awesome with a lot of fun thrown in. The venue looked unreal.

You folks are so lucky. I hope you cherish every minute of the event….I’m very Jealous.

Take a bow Team Harry and congratulations on the victory.

JB & Morgan, seem to have pulled it out of the bag again in organising a magnificent event. Also, Callaway playing their part, as always, for the THP event.

Well done to everyone who contributed with the constant updates, which made me (and I doubt, the rest of the THPer’s) feel like we were there with you, on the course, looking on.

And to the Lucky THPer’s who played in the event, many thanks for the entertainment throughout the event, and produced some amazing golf. I loved reading every post and could feel the nervousness and excitement, with every shot. Well played everyone.

The worst part is facing back to reality, but you’ll always have the memories.

Recap and Video Montage Thread are coming up soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back